Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:47 pm

"So, do you think you could fix my arm? Or at least stop the infection so I can amputate it?" Ceres was asking Olga nervously. "Because if I could at least amputate I could make a synthetic one." The three were sitting inside near the fireplace as Vanenkin started a small fire. It filled the shack with warmth despite the small green flame.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Olga looked at her arm. "Hmm I'm afraid so my dear." She brushed her arm. "It looks bad but luckily you showed it to me. You would've turn into one of them. I'm afraid we have to cut it off my dear." I rushed in the shack and closed the door. I brushed off the ashes and sat next to the flame. "Olga what happened to Oroborus?" I asked nervously. She gave off a sigh. "Oroborus IS the bridge to your world my dear. After Militis left, Surge used the corpse as a gateway and every piece of the dead wants a chance of rebirth. I'm afraid we have to place Oroborus in its proper resting place." She said in distress. I looked at Ceres. "Hey how's your arm? Will it be fine?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:21 pm

"As I expected it won't be fixable. But on the bright side she says I can amputate it without the infection spreading." Ceres said with a relieved smile. "Means I can get rid of it and move on. Anyways, how'd your fight go? What happened?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:27 pm

"That dragon removed my helmet as it tried to eat me but when I pulled Militis out it cowered in fear. Seems like the power of Militis is still around in this sword. Maybe he is still alive and well...he's just not physically here." I said as Olga raised her head. "Ceres, dear, we have to remove your arm right now. Would you like me or Vanenkin to do it?" She said happily.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 pm

"Whichever one is better qualified." She shrugged. "I'd do it myself if I knew the proper way." Her eyes looked down at the swords at Helix's side as she enquired, "Did he want to fight? I've heard of weapons favoring an enemy before but haven't seen it myself."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Olga turned to Helix "you do it Militis. Why don't you have the sword cut the arm off?" I was shocked on what she said "I guess, we have no time to waste. Militis would've done the same thing. The sword shook as if he wanted to fight. Maybe. I'm not sure, but I can tell he wants to cUT your arm" I chuckled a little. "Vanenkin come dear and hold Ceres down. I'll hold her here. I'm sorry Ceres but I have no medicine to put you asleep. We just have to cut it straight." She said as she patted her head. I pulled Militis out gave off a saying from my planet. 'May it ease your way'
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:11 am

"That's okay, I think I can wait until we cross back. I'm sure one of the nature dragon's can do it." She said edging towards the door. The idea of getting her arm cut off without any pain killers made her feel queasy and weak. She didn't even have the adrenaline that battle would have given her. Vanenkin easily blocked the way out and grabbed her by the scruff, holding out her arm and saying, "I had both my wings torn off and my leg. One arm ain't that bad. Now hurry up Helix. And make sure you don't miss. I don't want to loose any other parts of my body." Ceres began to struggle as her eyes locked fearfully upon the blade. "I take it back I take it back I am not okay with this!" Vanenkin clamped her mouth shut with his hand and said again, "Hurry up. The longer the wait the more she'll rethink."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am

"Don't worry Ceres. I've done this before." I go up to Ceres and draw Militis out. I place the blade on her arm and rubbed her skin. "Here right here is where the cut needs to be Helix" olga pointed out. I swung back my arms and prepared to swing. I grabbed her arm and swung back again and swung the sword on her arm. All I can see is blood spewing out along with her black curse. The only objects I was holding was her arm and the sword. All I can hear was screaming making me cover my ears.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:31 am

Ceres's anguished screams pierced the air as the blade sliced clean through. Immediately after Vanenkin cauterized it to stop the bleeding. Her legs gave way and he held her up as he lead her to a chair. She was still sobbing and groaning as he set her down. She was unaware of their presence for the moment, far too focused on the searing pain that racked her body. "Should have done this outside." Vanenkin commented as he looked at the blood on the floor and walls.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:36 am

"The scream would've attracted more enemies." I said as I tried to remove the blood from the sword but wouldn't come off. I shrugged it off and put it away. "Ceres, well, I should've said this sooner but 'grabs the amputated arm' I can still use the skeletal bones in the arm to use for your arm. The bones are clean. Dear, would you like an arm or be armless?" She asked.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:52 am

"Use bones?" Was all she managed to gasp out questioningly. She'd grabbed the arm of the chair tightly, digging her claws in until she heard the splintering of wood. She was trying to focus on anything but the pain. She hadn't felt this much for a long time and she was out of practice. "What do you mean?" She grated out.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:19 am

A huge roar shook the shack as if Surge was close. "There isn't much time deary. Vanenkin, we must head north. There is a abandoned fortress that would be a good hideout for us." Olga moved quickly as she could. "Helix, boy, you must distract surge. Give us enough time for us to escape." She nudged Vanenkin to lift up Ceres and herself. "Alright, I'll do my best. I'll go first then you leave when he's on me" I packed up my swords and went to the door to look. So far so good.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:28 am

Vanenkin nodded as he picked up both Olga and Ceres, setting them on his shoulders. He stepped aside to let Helix through the door as he said grimly, "May luck be on your side." Looking up at Olga he asked, "Think dragon form would be too big of a target?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:00 pm

"Go on foot for now. Until you can't see surge go into dragon form and fly to the fortress my boy" Olga said. "Okay here I go." I said as I opened the door. I rushed to a nearby boulder and hid behind it, scouting the area. I waved and pointed at Surge. His back is visible topping the trees, making me feel small. I got a rock and threw it further ahead where he was looking. He goes to sniff and then marched. "Okay, go" I whispered. I ran to catch Surge and waved to go. Running to surge made him look bigger and bigger.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Vanenkin needed no second bidding. He slid through the door and was soon loping down the path north. "My old bones weren't made for this." He grumbled as the shack came out of view. How far is this fortress you speak of?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:26 pm

"Just follow this trail and we'll be there." She said happily. I finally caught up with surge but hasn't spotted me yet. I kept throwing rocks to distract surge anf make him go further from the three
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Vanenkin nodded and continued on in silence. Ceres rearranged herself on his shoulder, her pain dying down to a dull throbbing. "You're an asshole." She growled at Vanenkin huffily. He grinned but remained silent. About twenty minutes later the fortress came into view.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:22 pm

"Okay. It's been fun but I have to go Surge." I backed up slowly but stepped on a twig. Surge immediately turns around and roars loud enough to make every single dead bird fly away. I slide into two boulders and ducked. I could feel Surge sniffing nearby causing my heart rate to go up but but went slowly as I breathed. I could feel my sweat slowly dripping. "Vanenkin. Overy there. The gate." Olga pointed. A dark fortress made of ebony and concrete. This used to be Militis's house." Olga said happily. "Still feels like he's around" she added softly.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Both Ceres and Vanenkin heard the far off roar of Surge. "Think he'll be able to handle himself? He is pretty new to this job." The old drake asked as they headed to the gate. Ceres slipped off of his shoulder and landed softly on her feet. "He lived in a fortress?" She said in impressed surprise. "Wow, never would have thought. Anyways, I won't be staying here long. I'll be gone by morning."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 pm

"Come here Ceres." Olga said as she walked slowly to the old, worn destroyed kitchen. "Give me your hand that's been cut 'she gets out the dead arm' we can still reattach it but not with flesh. Would you like that?". Surge is still sniffing around my area. I couldn't move anywhere and Militis is shaking like crazy. I decided to make a break for it as surge went away but my loud footsteps caught his attention. "I can't change into my dragon form" Surge's body was radiating a spell to easily catch his prey, a spell to null the back of the prey, it's wings. I have no choice but to run. Surge was behind me catching speed and opening it's mouth to eat me but suddenly a blue flame came from my sword and made up a body. The body about Militis's size and build. The flame body caught Surge's teeth and yelled "Go boy! Go!" I was shocked and tripped but quickly got back up and ran. Ran as far as I could. The flame broke off a tooth and made surge tip over. The blue flame bowed and dissappeared into flames. Finally I ran to the fortress as my legs gave out on me.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Ceres looked down at the shriveled up arm with a grimace of disgust. "I don't think I want that rotting thing back. Probably will get a prosthetic or ask a nature dragon to grow me one. Some can do that you know. Pretty nifty type nature dragons. Stopped eating 'em." Vanenkin heard footsteps outside and opened the door to find Helix on the ground. Carefully he picked him up and brought him over to Olga.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 pm

"Then I hope you don't mind if I eat it then" she laughed. I regain my strength of my legs and stood up. I rubbed against the walls as they crumbled. This place sure is old. "Thank you Vanenkin. Anyways Im back. Surge fled somewhere but I know he'll be back. In the mean time we could use this place as a resting area. Oh, which I almost forgot, Ceres we need to head back to our bodies."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Ceres hesitated by the door. "Hey Olga, do you happen to have any more of that sap? This trip used up the last of what I had.... or can we also take the 'bridge' that the dead have?" She asked curiously.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 pm

"Hmmm I suppose you can. You'll have to find a way through though. A lot of undead will be there and I'm sure they'll notice you. It's up to you to find a way. I wish I could help but my shack got destroyed" she said. "Maybe we could use a dead corpse to go through, they'll think it's dead. I mean, it is dead and I'm sure their brains are fried by now right?" I asked hesitantly. I never had to blend in with the enemy before. Such tactic requires wits
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:57 pm

"What do you mean by using a corpse?" Ceres asked him in interest. She hugged Vanenkin tightly in case she wouldn't be able to come back. "You take care of her okay? I'd hate to find that she's gone when it's my time to come here." "Oh hush, we'll be fine and you'll be able to come back." He chuckled as he pried himself away. "Now be off before I kick you out."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next