Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:01 pm

"Well if anything happens I'll be there to help" I said with a smile " now let's go. I'm ready."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Ceres nodded with an excited glint in her eyes. It had been far too long since she'd gone back. In fact, she wasn't sure if she'd leave this time. After using the red substance she felt her soul leave her body. The familiarity and comfort she felt was almost instantaneous. She waited by the portal for him to follow. "Does this feel familiar to you? It seems like some of Militis's knowledge or memories have transferred to you since you knew about Olga."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:55 pm

I drank the bottle and soon as I know it, I was in the land of the dead. "Huh. It does. Everything seems familiar." I point to a direction. "This way to olga"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:03 am

"I'll meet you there." She said looking to the south. "I want to find Vanenkin. I think I can still find my way to Olga's." She recognized the area as being near the field of mindless ghouls. "Sure you know your way around here?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:33 am

"Actually, it'll be best to travel together. We don't know what out there. I'll come with you and find Vanenkin then it'll be faster to find Olga." I place Xenovia away and grabbed Militis out. "Let's go"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 am

"Yes, I suppose that would be best." She agreed. "Well let's go then. Flying will be faster." In the blink of an eyes she'd turned into her dragon form. "Can you still turn?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:12 am

With struggle I turn into my dragon form. Instead of being all yellow I am covered in yellow and black spots starting from my heart. "Let's go"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:46 am

The small psychic shot into the air, her once bright purple scales faded to a dark muddy grey. She kept a steady but quick pace until the cave came into sight. Then she dropped down to the ground and turned back into her ex form. She waited for the thunder dragon before going forward.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:11 pm

The Dragon form gave off and turned me back into my x form but luckily managed to land safely by rolling next to Ceres. "My dragon powers seem to lag. But let's go. No time to waste"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Ceres watched him drop out of the sky but made no comment about it. She headed off cautiously and approached the den. "Oi, Vanenkin you old fire spitter, you there?" She called out hopefully. She barely dodged the responding jet of green flames that spewed out of the opening. The head of the drake loomed out to tower over her, his sharp fangs exposed in a snaggle-toothed grin. "As much if an insolent brat as ever I see." He rumbled as he slithered out. "You know I've never been so happy almost being burned to a crisp." Ceres chuckled while running up and hugging his front ankle."I've missed you so much" She mumbled still not letting go. He turned into his human form and embraced her tightly. "I did not think you'd be coming back, at least not alive." He replied. "I didn't think I could." She said with a smile. "But Sparky over there gave me a reason to." The tall man turned to face Helix. "You are who exactly?" He asked.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:05 pm

I stood still as I was asked of my name. "My name is Helix Fulman, the thunder dragon. You must be Vanenkin. I guess you can say Im a pupil of your friend Militis and I seem to be the replacement for him too. Wearing his gauntlets and bearing his sword seems to have given me the knowledge and memories of him"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:14 pm

"Ah, so you'll be replacing him down here then?" He asked in interest. "I'd heard gossip that Militis was gone. Didn't quite below it until now." Ceres stood by his side looking into the cave and asked him something quietly. He nodded and she disappeared inside. "So, you've come to meet Olga then."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:44 pm

"Yes we have. Seems we need to know how to get rid of these black spots on our skins and know how the dead is reaching the land of the living." I said as I walked towards Vanenkin.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:46 pm

"Well someone made a 'bridge' of sorts between the two worlds. I don't know who it is though." He said gravely. "It happened a few months ago." Ceres returned shortly holding the dragon skin cloak that Militia had given her. "Couldn't take it with me." She explained. "School wouldn't approve of me wearing it so Vanenkin held it for me." She dawned the cloak once again and a feeling of happiness she hadn't felt in months flooded through her. "Gods how I've missed this place."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:02 pm

"Where is this 'bridge' you speak of?" I sat on a boulder, letting my tail wrap around my waist. "Well whoever is causing the dead to wander the other world needs to be stopped. I've been asleep from some time now. I was hoping Militis would have all the answers...but he's a sword now." I showed Vanenkin the sword.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Vanenkin made no move to take the sword. He simply studied it with his eyes. "How intriguing. Still, I suppose it's a fitting end for him. Never thought he'd find true peace." He commented. Ceres tugged at his sleeve with her good arm. "Could you take us to Olga please? We would like to see her before it gets dark." He nodded and turned back into his dragon form. "I shall take you. I suspect you would like a ride child?" She grinned and climbed onto his back. "You gonna walk or ride Sparky?" She asked Helix.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:43 pm

I held my hand up in the air and squatted. A long silent roar from the distant was led out. "Did you guys hear that?" I rushed to get on top of Vanenkin "let's hurry. It sounded big". After mantling the drake my gauntlets grew light blue flames. Strange power grew within. "Ignore this, let's go before it gets dark. Let's go to the river where the world ends. I have a feeling Olga said that to me- I mean to Militis."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Vanenkin took off down the path faster than either of them could probably have run in dragon form. Within 10 minutes the river was within sight. Ceres strained to see what had made the sound. "Helix tell me, could it have been the skeleton dragon? I forget his name."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 pm

"You mean...." a long pause went loose. "...Surge..yes it could've been him. Maybe he got loose and now he's after the remaining beings in this land." A few moments I pointed to the river. "There" a shadowy figure was walking along the river. Olga was happily picking up moss and stretched her arms to see the drake land near her.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 pm

At the sight of Olga Ceres' s nerve failed her. She stayed put on the old drake's back clinging to his neck. "Hello Olga it's been a while." Vanenkin said as he forcefully pulled Ceres off hid back and pushed her in front. "Hey." Was all she said with a small nervous smile. She didn't meet the eyes of the old woman, keeping them firmly on the ground.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Olga didn't say a word. All she did was went up to Vanenkin and Ceres and hugged them both. "I've missed you two. It's been a quiet little world." She said happily. She looked at Helix. "Ah Militis you're back. I was wondering where you ran off too." She said. "No I'm Helix, not Militis himself." I said as I waved my hands in confusion. "No, he's here. Militis is here" she said as she went up to helix. She pokes at his chest "Militis is in your heart boy. I know what happened to Militis. You are his replacement." She said softly. "Now come, come with me to the cave. Vanenkin, be a dear and help me walk to the door" she said as she go her bag
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Relief flooded through Ceres as Olga embraced her. She had been worried that she'd be angry. Vanenkin knelt down and gently picked up the old woman. "Hold on tightly, I don't think your old bones can take much more." He chuckled as he headed off. Ceres turned into her own dragon form and trotted by his side. She practically had to jog to keep up.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:15 pm

I jogged to keep up as well but stopped mid run. I heard the roar again from the far distance. I ran back to Ceres but stopped again and pulled out my sword. I heard stomps in the river. I turned around and saw a dead dragon standing there. It did a mini roar and charged. "Vanenkin! Ceres! Keep going!" I yelled as I dashed to a boulder to hide.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Vanenkin picked upnspeed without a second thought. Ceres followed close behind, reasoning that she wouldn't be of much help. Soon the three had reached Olga's shack. "Do you think he'll be okay?" Ceres panted as she slowed to a limping walk.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

The Dragon was fast as it charged on top of the boulder. Catching me off guard the Dragon layed it's claws on my arms, holding me down. It let out a roar in front of my face. It opened its mouth and chewed my helmet to pieces. I manage to shack it loose and rolled away. "Great, no helmet and no body armor." I pulled Xenovia and landed a few slashes and I backed off to see the damage I dealt. The wounds of the Dragon healed immediately. "What?! How can I kill a dead dragon?" Militis started to shake aggressively. The sword was being nudged to my hand as if it was calling me. I pulled Militis and pointed it at the Dragon and the Dragon roared in fear. I stabbed it's claw and it started to fall into ashes. The ashes landed on my skin and making the dark patches go darker. With each slice the ashes went on me and it started to lay dead for good. I put Militis away and heard Surge from a distance. I quickly ran to catch up to the three.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next