Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth Empty The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:43 pm

I awoke from my dorm after ages of sleeping. I must've been alseep for some time. I left my dorm and headed out to the schools fountain at the front. Everything is still hazy, foggy and eerie from my vision. I can't believe I'm walking again. Felt like I was dead from all that sleep. I stretched and yawned but then I noticed all my scars and unhealed wounds were still present. My arm began to hurt and I began to cringe a little. I'm still carrying Xenovia, Militis, Rugna and Legacy and they look worn a little. What has happened? Was I in a coma? I still remember my name and where I am from, thank Haven for that, but I feel like alot of things occurred while I slept. I sat down on a bench and took off my gauntlets and helmet. Some pieces of my skin was covered in flowing black ooze. Like I can see this black ooze sworming in my body. Is this a curse? Does Militis have something to do with this? Am I sick? My armor seems to be in shreds and my abdoman seems to be missing, just my arms, hands, legs and feet are covered. My back, front and shoulders are gone. My torn muscle shirt is ripped exposing my insignia. I feel cold. For the first time....I am lost.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth Empty Re: The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:24 pm

"Looks like this school looks empty. Almost like a ghost town. Everyday I see nobody here. What does it matter? I'll be on my own from now on apparently. I guess I'll be on my way to the smith house. Maybe I'll gather some things before I leave the school for good....bah, look at me, talking to myself." I get up and placed my helmet on.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:28 am

Ceres sat just outside of the mane gates. The psychic was hunched over cradling her shriveled rotting arm and muttering under her breath. She raised her face in the direction of an approaching figure and her purple eyes widened in fear and hatred. All she could see was a large shape dressed in what looked to be armor. Curling her lip she spat out contemptuously, "Back again? Have you not haunted my every waking moments enough? Be gone and leave me be! I've already paid you back." Her gaze cast down to the floor again and she continued muttering strange curses and bits of sentences. Tired bones ached in the morning cold as it began to rain again. Even the weather had changed as of late.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:55 pm

With a confused look I looked around to make sure nobody was around me when I heard the voice. Was she talking to me? My vision was a little blurry as I cautiously walked towards the sound "Whose there?" I rubbed and squinted my eyes to see clearly. Even lifting my arms gave off clank sounds from my old gauntlets.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:45 pm

As the distant figure spoke again it registered with her. The thunder dragon. "Oh.... it's just you. I thought you were someone else." She rasped in his mind. Standing up stiffly she began limping towards him. Her progress was slow and careful. Finally she reached Helix. "I thought you were.... never mind." She muttered more to herself than to him. She was still cradling her arm and for a second something seemed to move under the putrid flesh. "Why have you returned now?" She asked in an almost accusing tone.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 pm

"I have some questions too. What happened when I was gone? Seems like everything went'I paused as I looked around' ...dead. everything seems dead. Seems like the answers I need will be coming from you. Tell me, what happened and what do you mean I returned?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:21 pm

"Many things have happened. I do not know all." She said while turning away and shuffling down the path. "Come, let me show you what I know." Ceres headed towards the town. "Keep your wits about you Sparky. They've crossed over." She warned darkly.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:45 pm

"They? Whose they?" I asked as I went next to Ceres. Fog started to arrived as we walked. "So where are we going? What can you tell me so far?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 pm

"Keep your voice down and your weapon drawn. They're fast." She warned ignoring his question for the moment. "I'll tell you once we get inside and sealed. Do you know what a Crawler is? Did Militis tell you what that is?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:04 pm

I squated a little and drew out my sword. "Yeah those little creatures that hunt in packs....wait...how did I know that? Militis never told me." I nodded my head and readied my sword. I whispered to myself 'Militis....that name...where is he?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:38 pm

"So the old buffer can still talk?" She commented with a slight smile. "Do you speak with Olga? I never got to say goodbye after I lost...." Her smile faltered and she glanced around a corner. "Stay away from the tall ones too. Those are Plaguewalkers. If one of those so much as touches you, you'll end up like this." She held up her withered and rotting arm for him to see. Something was definitely moving through the festering flesh. "If you're lucky that is. I found a Flesh Snare Maggot and it keeps the infection from spreading. Without this guy I'd be dead by now." She lead him towards a solid looking building with only one window. "That's where we'll be. Don't step on Jukka when you enter."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:42 pm

I get flashbacks of this Olga she's talking about and plaguewalkers. I remember everthing for some reason. "I don't know who you're talking about but it seems like I do." I rub my head as we walked. "Where is Militis? This black stuff in my skin is not normal looking. Can this Olga person fix it?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Ceres shrugged with a troubled look. "Alas I know not. I've run out of the sap that allowed me to travel back and after I failed the test...... I couldn't face either again." However she did brighten up a little. "But I gave a little to Jukka a while back and since he can't use it anymore I suppose we could." She tugged at his arm after unlocking the door to let him in. A sick putrid scent met their noses as they entered. She stepped over a dark object strewn across the floor before locking the door again. "You got a light?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:02 pm

A spark flew by head. I snap my finger gauntlets and a little baby blue flame came on. "Whoa....how did I do that?" I was waving my finger around. "These gauntlets of his must be filled with secrets I guess...where are we?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:08 pm

"Mm, so are you going to replace him? Thought that armor looked familiar" She commented. As the room lit up the shape on the floor revealed itself to be a corpse. Ceres crouched down by it and rolled it over gently. She began digging through the decomposing abdomen and eventually pulled out a medium sized bottle full of red liquid. "This is what you'll need. Jukka and I arranged it to where he'd hide some inside. If he died I would have a backup." She explained. "An Alpha Reaper got him on a raid." She glanced at his weapons and asked curiously, "Do they still talk?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:20 pm

"Just Xenovia talks. The rest of my swords don't." I removed the straps on my back and waist and the swords fell. "I went through hell to get these. But enough about me. I still want to know what's going on."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 pm

"Ah yes, well, where to begin? Somehow creatures from the other world have crossed over. Dark dragons have been attacking the school and many students have either fled or gone to fight this group called the World Eaters. Don't ask me about them I didn't go. I stayed here with a few students and inhabitants to fight against the dark dragons." She sat down against the wall tiredly and pointed to a small box in the corner. "If you're hungry that's all the food I have. Anyways, many who stayed have either scattered throughout the area, we're destroyed or turned. I think only about 37 are left." Her bright purple eyes locked onto the weapons as they clattered to the floor. "I've said my piece. Now tell me how Militis came to be a sword. I would like to know."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 pm

I picked up Militis "well before I went into this deep sleep I had, I was talking to him about being a Dragonslayer. I know dragonslaying is very bad especially in a school filled with dragons but there are some dragons that need to be dead. Next thing you know in my room was a sword." I swing the dark ebony blade while some light blue flame fill it. I handed the sword to Ceres. "What happened to your arm? That black stuff looks similar to my arm as well"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 pm

She gazed down at the sword with a longing in her eyes as she said quietly, "I got cornered by a pack of Plaguewalkers again. I was lucky they just got my arm." After a moment of silence she asked, "Does he still feel? Or is he really..... just a sword?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:49 pm

"I don't know. He or should I say 'it' hasn't spoken." He gazed out the window. "Listen I'm not leaving this place until these guys leave. These walkers are going to be a pain. I'll help you with anything you need. You seem weak to be walking around. I was going to the blacksmiths to see if I can find anything." I get up to leave and adjusted Militis's gauntlets
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:01 pm

"I just need to fix the arm. But the only ones I know who can do that would be Militis or Olga. I guess Militis is out since he's a sword now." She paused to gaze down at the sword in her hands again. "But we could try to find Olga. I bet Vanenkin is still in the area. I miss the old fire breather. I miss them all.... I'd gladly give up this life to stay there." She shook her head with a rueful smile. "Forgive me, sometimes I let my feelings control me instead of reason. Besides, if we go there you might be able to do what Militis could with the tree." She held the sword back out for him to take although she looked regretful to do so.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:05 pm

I looked at the box of food and place the food back. I smiled for a bit when an idea came up. "Cmon let's go find Olga and Vanenkin, I'm sure they have the answers we're looking for."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Ceres could not help the giddy feeling in her stomach at the suggestion. She hopped up and ushered him closer. With a big smile she pulled out the bottle and said, "Before we go we need to make sure this place is sealed. When we go over there out bodies can still be killed here."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:28 pm

"Then let's hide our bodies then. The faster we do this the faster all of this evil will be driven out" I closed the windows and locked the doors. Some planks were out and I used them to baracade. "Are you going to be okay? Can you still run and attack?
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

"I've survived this long haven't I?" Was all she replied. "I've gotten used to it. Normally I would have fled too, to my home planet, but since the dark dragons invaded it..... things have changed. It's safer for me here than there." She replied grimly. "Now when you're ready we can go."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next