Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Royal Proposal

4 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A New Royal Proposal - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Royal Proposal

Post by Tavarius Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:36 pm

"Us three and my guardians. It was suggested by them when they realized your involvement with Silver. There will be consequences, yes, but they will be far worse if nothing is done at all."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:38 pm

I smiled at him, "Thank you. Now time to go back and talk to the queen about this behavior." I said as I looked at the both of them. Yep, this isn't going to go well between the three. One is going to get hurt. I thought to myself.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Silver stood silently for a bit thinking while he listened to the general speak. He was surprised by the suggestion and a little doubtful of how well it would work but if Athemise chose that he would be willing to try. "I still think you should do what you feel best for your people..." He said to her without much eye contact. "An alliance with the Dark king would be wise. However I will follow whatever decision you make."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I stopped and thought to myself. Yep, very difficult. "Well I say lets just keep it between us for now. We have to get back and talk to the queen about my disruptive behavior." I said as I began to open the door to the dining table. I waved at them to come along like nothing happened. Things just got serious and might get worse, but I can't choose.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:22 pm

I followed close behind, waving a signal to Justice. She moved the seat to next to Athemise's.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:04 pm

I walked in and bowed to them, "Sorry for my behavior. It was out of context to behave that way. We had a talk and we decided to go through with this engagement. We'll work it out together." I said to them and the clapped in agreement. I stared at my mom and smiled at her. She smiled at me back and thought to me, Tavarius, and Silver. I'm glad you chose to go through with this. But don't think I let you and Silver slide. In the end, it comes down to three options. Tavarius, Silver, or my personal favorite: nnone, where you watch your sister take the throne. Be wise and make the right choice./i] She claps and smiles, "Well then. I know it's all so fast but we thought that the best way for you two get to know each other is a to go on a trip for the weekend. Just the two and some guards to make sure you guys don't get hurt or something." she says as she looks at me. [i]Have fun. She thought to us.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:43 am

As you wish, your Highness.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:56 am

I looked at Tavarius, "Well this will be interesting." I said to him. "After the dinner, you two can start packing, since you guys leave tomorrow morning. Silver, you stay here with us. I think out would be nice to actually get to know you and hope that we can be on the same page." The Queen said to us and I nodded politely. "This will be interesting."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:31 pm

"Very well," I answered, doing just as she said that night.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Dinner was over and I was in my room packing. I knew the place she had in mind. The Royal Lighthouse. Not to far from there was the house we'd be staying in, just between the woods and the beautiful scenery of the beach. No one was allowed on the beach for it's water is like acid, it can eat your skin. And the woods, well the woods was beautiful but deadly. Those with a powerful psychic mind would go for training. Not many can go in there and come out sane. I packed the essentials I would need for this trip. A weekend with someone else. I looked out the window and saw that it was going to rain. It always rains. Beautiful by day, horrid storms by night. I finished packing and walked out of my room. I needed to think about everything clearly and how this will affect us.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 am

At the queen's request Silver could not help a smirk, his bright eyes meeting hers unwavering as he replied in a level tone, "It would be my honor to stay your majesty." He took his seat at the table, noting that many of the guests had begun to file out and looked back up at the king and queen waiting expectantly.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:34 am

My mom got up and patted Silver on the shoulder, "Get some rest. Too many surprises in one day isn't good for one." she said nicely. "Tomorrow you can explore Amets. Maybe go on few errands. Figured, Athey's boyfriend should know what he's getting himself into when he decided to date my daughter." she laughed. "Don't worry, it'll be fun. I might get to know and change my mind." she said walking away and waved at him good night.
It was the next morning, I had everything ready. How long has it been since I've been on our vacation home? Did she really have to pick that place? I walked down with my bags levitating them, refusing my maid to carry them for me. I was wearing a casual dress, as if I were going to the beach. I waited in the main hall for Tavarius. I saw Silver standing next to my mom and hugged him tightly, "Don't burn the place down if she irritates you, trust me I tried." laughing at the memories of when in was a kid, "I'll miss you the next two days. Maybe if you behave she'll change her mind." I said to him and kissed his cheek. I hugged my parents and Sapphire then waited for Tavarius. Let's see what Tavrius is like. I thought to myself.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:16 am

"I'll do my best not to." He chuckled And hugged her back, wondering if it would be the last time he did. He stood by the queen's side watching them go and waited silently.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:29 am

Justice stepped out of the hall ahead of me, and two others in much more basic looking armor, one clad in blue and another in yellow decals, followed behind me. A small stack of luggage floated, trailing behind me.

"Greetings Athemise, Silver, your Majesty. How have your mornings been?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 am

"Morning. Ready to go?" I said to Tavarius. I grabbed Silver's hand hoping it wasn't going to be the last. I whispered I'll miss him and looked at Tavarius. "Got my stuff to go."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:42 am

"I am ready. Let us be off!" I called cheerfully.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 pm

I nodded and kissed Silver's cheek goodbye and grabbed my bag and walked with Tavarius out of the castle towards the carriage that will lead us to the place. I was excited since I haven't been there in years. We got in the carriage and drove off. "So this will be your first visit on Amets huh?" I said to Tavarius on our way
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 pm

"Far from it. I have had to make several appearances in the opening of negotiations over the course of the last few weeks; though I've never seen much more than the palace because of it."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:59 pm

"Well this weekend you can at least relax and get to know the place, I mean in the end you have to know Amets cause you'll be marrying me." I said to him as I looked out the window. "Sadly, I haven't been able to touch the ocean. Our oceans are like acid so you can imagine what they do to us. I read in books about oceans and other places. You know because of you I can now see different worlds. I am grateful." I said placing a hand on his shoulder.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:01 pm

"So you've decided already have you?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:20 pm

"I took a walk yesterday and thought it all out. I mean I'm thinking it out still but my decision yesterday wasn't a lie." I said to him and looked at him. "Besides, it all depends on this weekend how you get to know me." I chuckled and eyes lit up when we stopped at our destination.

"So Silver. What do you want to do today?" The Queen asked him as they walked to her office. She had ways to check up on Athey
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:29 pm

"The ocean," I said under my breath, "so that's what one looks like..."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:35 pm

"You never been to the ocean?" I asked him. "This is the only ocean I have been to." I clapped once and said childishly, "Well let's hope you will have fun this weekend." I said grabbing my bags and looked at the building. It was a two story looking mansion. "Last time I was here I got in a fight and ran into the woods. Weeks later got sent to Tempore Regina." I said as I saw a flash back and shook my head. "Enough of me talking." I said to myself quietly.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

"I grew up in the desert, during a very turbulent time. My people were always on the move, a trip to the ocean just for pleasure was not one we could afford," I said, sensing her disturbance, "so does that mean there might not be sand if the ocean is so acidic?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm

"Yep. It's not a pretty as you see in books of other places. It's just rocks." I said opening the door to the Mansion. It was clean and everything elegant. Figured they would since we haven't been here in a while. We walked up the stairs and I looked around the halls for the rooms. "We have a total of four rooms. This was our 'summer' home. It looks llike a mansion But it's just a house. So when should we eat lunch and who cooks?" I said knowing I was going to get hungry soon.
I continued looking around. Out of the four rooms, two weren't cleaned so only two rooms were available for us. "So I'll stay in this room that's across from yours," I said as I opened the door. "Sounds good?"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next