Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spoils of Victory

Go down

The Spoils of Victory Empty The Spoils of Victory

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Kingsley held the book in reverence. It was a thick, old, leather bound thing with delicate yellowing pages and altogether ratty looking. He ran a finger gently over the cover, his gold eyes shining greedily. This was what they had come for. This was what they had killed for. "Can you read it, sire?" Chandler asked from his seat by the campfire. "Yes, I have studied ancient draconic most of my life. This book will have no choice but to reveal it's secrets to me." He purred as he sat next to the dark man.
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of Victory Empty Re: The Spoils of Victory

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 am

Chandler lounged on a broken pillar, relating his experiences and conversations from the school. "These kids are unforgivably dull-witted and, quite frankly, unprepared for another attack." He was saying as he watched Kingsley prowling below. "The sooner we do this, the better. I mean, I now know exactly where the portal lies in the school and it will be easy to get to once inside..." He hopped down and landed lightly. "And quite frankly I can't stand being around these brats anymore. I'm at my limit King. Snotty little know-it-all upstarts." Kingsley ignored him, he had been mulling over the coliseum news closely. "That's three characters who are indeed a potential threat, at least to you Chandler. I'm more concerned about that time dragon. What news of her?" Chandler looked at the ground uncomfortable as he said, "I haven't clapped eyes on her since sire. I still search but she doesn't seem to be at the castle..." He shrugged and dropped the subject. "But anyways, today I won't be around. Ambrose has something that interests me greatly.... he has a clairvoyant. I'm going to see her today." His bright eyes shone greedily as he approached Chandler. "She apparently can't control her powers yet. But, with a little bit of guidance... she may be of some use."
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down