Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The undead flame

2 posters

Go down

The undead flame Empty The undead flame

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 pm

There was a cave behind a waterfall where a shrine was found. I used the old worn shrine as a resting place for Militis with candles lit and everything ready for a funeral. I remove my helmet and went on my knees to bow. "Sir, I've return with troubling news, we are experiencing fusions of the undead. Though I have no idea to kill them I must use you as my weapon sir, with all due respect." A sword was stabbed into a boulder stuck in place. I pulled it out and the boulder remained with a hole in it. The candles blew out and smoke flew out the shrine. "I'm sorry sir but your sword can only kill the undead. My fused sword won't be able to. Sir Militis may I use your sword to banish the undead?"
A smoke appears and a figured showed up.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

The undead flame Empty Re: The undead flame

Post by Sir Militis Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:30 pm

"My pupil, the wielder of Xenovia my ice daughter, may you use my sword and bring the living onto their knees and beg for mercy. You are my chosen undead. Banish the world from danger" the figure of smoke became into a flame and armor appeared. As if I was fine "I will also.......be right next to you....."

End for the undead flame
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum