Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the one man invasion prologue to destruction

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the one man invasion prologue to destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: the one man invasion prologue to destruction

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 am

Just as they were about to shoot, I forgot my mind was still connected with his. I yelled wait but by then they were already shooting and I felt his pain. You think I'll let my planet [i]You think I'll let you kill my planet. That won't be possible. And you're selection? I thought to him trying to get our if his mind but the pain distracted me. After a while of them shooting, I finally was out of his mind and dropped to the ground of exhaustion and pain.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

the one man invasion prologue to destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: the one man invasion prologue to destruction

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:35 am

My mind entered the collective between Athemise and the being.

You should escape now, there's an opening in his mins until he consumes once again. Join minds with my troops, let them experience what you have, and rally them against his physical battle. I must continue this part, I'm sorry I sent you on such a difficult task.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 pm

It's ok. I wanted to be of help. It's not your fault it's mine. I thought to him. I then finally escaped the commander's mind For good. I then sent a psychic wave to the troops so they can all see what I saw and find ways to defeat him. "That will only last for a few minutes. Use it well." I said as I got up trying to stabilize myself.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:23 pm

A faint laughing came from one of tavariuses men " well well, I never thought you shouldbe so gullible as to let me in your head just bbecause I reached out from her mind, " a strike like a hammer blow came to the back of tavariuses head sending him into the ground and craterizing the ground " unfortunately for me however the information I got here is more valuable than your lives. Toodles " said the former soldier. As he kept into the sky a psykik pulse accelerating him beyond what they had thought possible.

Zerta

Character Profile
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:15 pm

The world around the being went completely black. A rumbling in his mind growing louder as if closer, but as with no sense of direction to where the sound was coming from.

"Hi korah til nid dahrin zu'u los ko fonaar do daar kendov?" the words formed in the rumbling, as the being's mind began to feel pressure closing in on it, "ofan zey wah krif hi dahik zu'u mindok hi."

My body lay limp as if in a trance as the soldiers slowly broke from their own trance, and Justice's armor released from her lock. Each dark dragon flew to surround the being paralyzed in a trance of his own, guns holstered on their backs having fulfilled their job of weakening the being's affinity for darkness, eyes glowing. Tendrils ripped from each of them, and wrapped around the being; consuming him between the nine.

A black silhouette formed before the man, a bipedal dragon with round glowing eyes and downward horns, drawing the man in with incredible power. The feeling was distinct; it wasn't the mere eleven of us consuming him. Thousands were pulling what shreds of his existence were left and we were acting as the channel to do so, he had no hope of escaping.

"Volum kuz hi," the rumbling voice of thousands spoke to his mind before his scourge abandoned him; and he shattered apart, his body falling from the sky, void of any detectable energy and scattering into ash before it could touch the ground.

I opened my eyes and my helmet opened, blood seeping from a wound in the back of my head, my ribs collapsed from the impact. The darkness shrouded me as I struggled to breath, and a medic ran to attend me.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 pm

I saw how Tavarius was in pain and ran to him next to the medic, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. He is stronger than I thought." I said grabbing a towel and wiped off some blood. "I'm sorry." I said as I heard voices around me, that was something he left in my mind. Those painful screams and whispers.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:00 pm

The medic gripped my arm, and it seemed to fuse in an envelope of shining black skin. The wound on my head stopped bleeding and covered over with a black fleshy flap, which started melding into normal skin, before regrowing the hair. I spurted up blood as I coughed and the sound of ribs cracking thumped through my chest. I convulsed as my spine realigned and inhaled with intensity, gripping Athemise for support as the rest of my body underwent the same, brutally painful, process. The darkness forced my body back into its natural state, before sucking in the energy that normal rest would usually use to heal me. I was experiencing months of recovery, and pain, in seconds.

The medic let go of my arm as the black fold receded from between us, and my breathing finally eased as my body's hues returned to its normal state. I looked at Athemise, reaching with my other arm to caress her face, "it is all alright now."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 pm

I annulled in relief putting one hand on his cheek, "I'm glad you're ok now." I said. Kind of shocked about his quick recovery. I suddenly hugged him tightly not knowing if it hurt him or not. "I'll be more careful next time when sending people's mind to other's." I then kept replaying the invader's word on his selection process. I snapped out of it and smiled as if everything was ok
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:30 pm

"I'm fine now, really," I sat up, "selection process hm? There's something we haven't heard of either. I suppose it's time we had a little talk now though, isn't it?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 pm

"It is." I sighed imagining the worst possible things. I then looked at him waiting for him to task. "We can head back now to the castle and talk there." I said
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 pm

"Yes, let me just wrap up the show here," I said, thinking to Torvald, Diana, Jeff, and Kyle. Their cold corpses wisped as the darkness in their body dissipated, and they began to decompose to match the conditions their bodies would be in for their natural deaths. This was the best a fight had ever gone against the World Eaters, and it took eighteen men and six casualties to take this man down; four fatal. Their bodies-or what was left of each-were collected in bags and we organized to return to the palace. It was a quiet ride.

Arriving at the castle, I followed alongside Athemise to report to the Queen as we dropped off the detachment of guards who'd survived.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:02 am

We walked up stairs and headed to my room after we arrived I sat on a chair and starred at him, "Ok. Now you can talk. What's going on?"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:34 am

I took a moment as I tried to find the words that wouldn't make this sound completely ridiculous.

"I'm from the future," I blurted out, embarrassed at how I might've sounded. I stared at Athemise, concerned of what she may think at hearing the statement.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:55 am

An explosion ripped at the sky and a new man fell to the ground in much the same fashion as the first after a sudden explosion of psykik energy and in through the window came a new hooded man. before he knew it Tavarius was held against the wall by his throat and a pressure forced past his mental barriers blanking his mind of all but what the figure felt 'rage'  "YOU IDIOT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE!?!" came the mental voice of a furious Zerta who threw him to the ground "DO YOU!?!"

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 am

"I killed and devoured a World Eater," I responded boldly, "I let them know they will meet much more powerful resistance than they originally anticipated; as has been my goal. I reminded them of their mortality; you of your mortality."

I looked to Athemise to assure her, "now if you don't mind, you are alarming my fiancé, Zerta. Or will you continue to make a fuss about it and attract their attention to your existence?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:15 am

"BIT LATE FOR THAT NOW THAT THEIR SCOUT WONT BE RETURNING, THEIR GOING TO SEND A BLOODY INVASION FORCE BECAUSE OF YOU!!! could have let him get away and let him the information eventually be discovered but no! You had to go and eat him. Do you have any idea how risky that was? Some of their minds are made up of billions of lives and some even more than that he may have been conserving power to get back to base but no you assumed he was weaker and got lucky, not to mention if he had reached out to their relay you would be dead, all the minds of disembodied world eaters coming into one being would overwhelm you in an instant." He punched the wall in frustration "I swear your like a dog that stuck its nose where it didn't belong, as if we didn't have enough to worry about with necrosisbut now the world eaters will be ssending scouts by months end!"

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:44 am

"You would continue to underestimate your former allies despite that being your very undoing against them. If one approach does not work for a piece in checkers, you do not throw more at it believing it will eventually work. The World Eaters I faced knew this; you are psychic dragons after all, they will have all they need to know from his mere absence. An invasion is an overplay of their hand, they will have to send spies to find out how he died before they risk more forces to such a serious threat. More scouts could just fall before sending information back like this one did; so all we have to do is keep our secrets which won't be hard at all considering the devices we used don't exist yet, therefore there will be no evidence for them to find. I wasn't sent back by pure luck, I spent two years in their ranks."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:39 am

"First there was the dead, second; my fiance is from the future... Figures from the guns, tthird; World eaters are coming to destroy my planet. All before I become queen." I said to myself and started getting angry, not of the first two but of the last.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Zerta sighed "rehashing what I say with a new conclusion will not help the matter, they will send teams as they will likely believe he either encountered me or went rogue, I dont need to tell you how they will respond to that."

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 pm

"So now what? What can we do?" I asked them. I needed to keep my planet safe. Probably do almost anything for it
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:59 pm

"It was not a rehash. You clearly stated your belief that they would invade. I gave clear and calculated reason why that would be a bad move they and will recognize it as such. The best option for them to take, spies, will yield no results because there is not a single trace of evidence of what transpired," I glared at Zerta, growing tired of his insistence growing Athemise's fear. I went to comfort her, worried about how the intake of information on her, "we still have years before their arrival, the lack of information will delay them back to their original schedule. By that time we can prepare the galaxy, including Amets for their attack."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:23 pm

I nodded at Tavarius's comment, "What ever it takes." I said to him then looked at Zerta, "Well, now what?" I was still worried but smiled knowing I had Tavarius on my side.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 am

(Might want to reread my post jerramy, I said scouts Lol) Zerta sighed " verywell if your to stupid to see how you have hastend their coming I have no choice but to flea yet another part of the galaxy to flea from their reach, if you need me I will be throwing caelums technology into a new golden age so I might at least preserve my ideals, have fun with your ragna.." He trailed off an eveil smile coming to his lips "ragna, he wisperd, I shall rebuild my empire a knew hope has yet to be lost" he ran over to the window throwing it open "later losers I have an universe to conquer" with a loud poping and gust of wind he vanished leaving the room far messier than when he had arived

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:48 am

As he made a mess in my room when he jumped out the window I looked at Tavarius a bit concerned, "The future?" I asked him.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:04 am

"Yes...the future," I sat down as Zerta made his rushed exit. It crossed my mind momentarily to be somewhat surprised he didn't involve squirrels in his exit.

"It's a long story, if you would have me speak it," I said, somewhat meekly, still uneasy, feeling like a plot device in an eighties earth film.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum