Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Daze

+5
Kaze
Tavarius
Athemise
Hestia
Ella Lyghtstone
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Coffee Daze - Page 2 Empty Re: Coffee Daze

Post by Athemise Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:12 pm

"Tav!" I said to the screen then looked to Danarius, "He gave you this?!" I said to him and looked back at the screen at Tavarius as my eyes started to tear up and listened to the message.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:19 pm

It's ok. It happens. I like dying my hair sometimes to assumes different jobs.
Kaze
Kaze

Character Profile
Element: Wind
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 pm

I walked into the cafe and saw Hestia there, "Hello guys I'm back! Is this Athey's food?" I asked them and sat in Athemise's seat.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:28 pm

"Hey Sapphire, yes that is Athemise, but she said to not eat it. She outside with someone and should be back soon." I said
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:32 pm

"One cookie won't kill her," I said taking a bite out of the cookie and a sip of her coffee, "So what has happened while I have been gone?" I asked them wiping my lips from the cookie crumbs.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:35 pm

"Athemise, I don't know if there's quite a proper way one goes about these things. How do you say goodbye to the ones you love? I'll try to keep this short. By now, I imagine, something terrible has happened and I am no longer with you. I am about to do something foolish, rash. But if the World Eaters can't be stopped, we will need another plan, and this is the only thing I have left. It's not quite ready though. The simulations are promising, but a misfire is still well within the realm of possibility. This next test will be the real thing before we deploy it, but... if you're seeing this, then you and the rest of the universe likely already well know that things did not turn out the way I'd intended.

I don't expect anything of you, from you. But I do owe you an apology, and an explanation. I'm sorry. But as I held the children, a new hope was crushed within me. Watching you fall ill, I must have gone mad; perhaps I still am. I feared for nothing before you. After you, I learned to reconcile the idea of losing you. But the children... I couldn't gamble the security of their futures on one plan. So I've been accelerating, re-purposing, that pet project of mine. I'm sorry I never told you more about it, but know what I do, I do to protect you, the children; as much as any of the others we have sworn our service to, if not more. I love you. I hope you will forgive me for this. Goodbye."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:43 pm

"A lot has happened. On the good side, we seem to have gotten some new students. The bad new it seems we also got a new enemy."I said after I took a sip of my ice tea.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:49 pm

"Hello Sapphire. If you wanted something to eat you got to ask first. You're paying for Athemise food while I'll order another set for her." Kaze left and went inside the cafe ordering the same batch again for Athemise.
Kaze
Kaze

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:50 pm

I started cry during the message and no matter how many times I wiped the tears from my eyes I wouldn't stop crying, "Tav. No. This can't be left of it!" I said to Danarius. "When did he give it to you? This can't be goodbye! No! This isn't real. You made it look like it was but it's all an illusion huh?" I started yelling at him and dropped to the ground. "No! He can't be gone!" I screamed and started to cry even more. "He can't."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:54 pm

"Oh Kaze, I don't mind paying for her. I was just simply-" I got cut off when I heard Athemise scream and got up. I placed the money on the table for both of the order. "Wanna check it out Hestia?" I asked her. "It won't take long."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:58 pm

"Yeah definitely" I paid my money and follow Sapphire outside. There we see Athemise crying her eyes out. "Athemise what wrong are you okay?" I ask worried. I rush to her side wondering what was bringing her to tears.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:03 pm

"I'm sorry, I know this must be hard," Danarius responded, reattaching the device, "but that's all he gave me. I was messaged via a proxy server about a week ago. Didn't look into it very hard, money was good so I took the job. By the sounds of it he'd made arrangements for this in advanced. World Eaters right? That was some nasty business, but wasn't that a while ago? Can't imagine how come he set it up to wait this long to hire me. Maybe he wasn't sure we'd live this long either."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:04 pm

I saw Hestia and following her was Sapphire, "You!" I charged at Sapphire and punched her in the face, "You did this!" I yelled at her and punched her again, "I lost everything because of you! My husband, my kids, my throne! I hate you!"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:08 pm

I took the two punches her and slapped her in the face to calm her down, "Athemise! Stop it! You're blowing things out of proportions." I said to her as she cried again and dropped to the ground again. "You know I did what was best for you. You couldn't handle this!"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:11 pm

I gave Athemise a hug and look at Sapphire. "What are you talking about? What did you do Saphire." I ask worriedly to hear the truth.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:16 pm

I dropped to the ground, even if I wanted to punch her I couldn't. "I lost everything because of you and the war." Sapphire was about to help me up till I slapped her hand, "I don't need your help," I said getting up. "I need you gone. Go home. You don't belong here. Just remember, I will come after you! You'll see." I looked at Danarius, "Thank you. I know he did this to protect us but I can't find the way to process this."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:18 pm

(Sorry my bf came over)
"I'll have a large Passion Tango tea lemonade with the raspberry, mango, and peach syrups and a chocolate corrsant" I said to our waitress
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile
Element: Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

(Sorry Ella but we are not in the cafe right now)
"Athemise, what did Sapphire did to make you so angry? What is going on? I want to know what no one is telling me." I demand in frustration when no one answers my question.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:27 pm

I looked at Hestia and took a deep breath, "I guess it's time we should know why Athemise hasn't been herself." I looked at Athemise, "I will leave after this," I took a deep breath again. "There was a war on our planet. We were at the end of our war and Athemise gave birth to two children but she got sick and we worried if she was going to make it. Tavarius and his troops fought the world eaters and it lead to them disappearing. Athemise didnt take it well and went crazy. I did the honors of sending the two kids away and took the kingdom. She didn't deserve it anymore after her insanity took over. That's what happened."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:29 pm

(I'm the cafe. You can interact with me.)
Getting back to the cafe with Athemise set ordered. I only see Ella at the table. "Where is everyone? " I asked.
Kaze
Kaze

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:34 pm

I took a moment to process what she said and it was shocking. "Sapphire how could you do that..... I mean I understand there was concern about her insanity affecting her judgment, but you shouldn't have taken her kingdom let alone sent her kids away. She need help and support not to have everything taken away from her. "I shout confused and upset. My mind didn't know if what Sapphire did was truly right or wrong.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm

"Damn, all I was supposed to do was deliver a message, why does someone always end up crying?" Danarius shook his head as he mumbled to himself, leaving the group.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:42 pm

"When Athemise is unstable, the people are in danger. Remember those times when Athemise has visions and they are so bad that people hear screams and their worst fears?" She said to Hestia, "It's like that but worse. It can be so bad she can kill someone in the process of insanity. I did what i did to protect her children. Not only that but her children are cursed. I got in Athey's mind and saw what she saw for once. On Earth they can't reveal their powers that's why I sent them. What would you do? Risk people's lives?"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:48 pm

"I wouldn't but I would think and go over all my options before making my decisions. There is always another way to solve a problem..... So far I wouldn't sacrifice people lives.... but do you ever wonder how her children will feel growing up without their mother. Their father has disappeared and the only person they have left is their mother but now they lost her too. How will we know if their emotions won't be like Athemise." I calm and sigh "I 'm sorry but I just think  you were too rash to take her kids away from her. That the only opinion I have. You may agree with me or not, but that it what I will stand by."
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Ambrose walked into the small cafe followed closely by a young boy. He looked to be no older than 8 with striking blue eyes and platinum blond hair. Ambrose had grown since last on this planet and his hair was now as silver as it once had been and quite long. "Aldrich, g pick a table. I'll get us something to drink so don't wander off." He said as he left the kid at the door. He walked up to the counter and ordered a black coffee for himself and some applejuice and a cookie for Aldrich. He did not recognize Ella so did not greet her. He returned to find Aldrich hovering near the door and pulled him back to a corner table.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next