Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Temporary Truce

3 posters

Go down

A Temporary Truce Empty A Temporary Truce

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Ceres sat on the cliff edge overlooking the valley. Shortly her companion joined her. "It will be a shame to see one of the few remaining lands of peace here burned down." Vanenkin commented grimly. The young psychic sighed tiredly and nodded her agreement. "Yes.... but this is a good place to make our stand. The soil has been good to farm, the ponds full of fish and clean enough water to purify and drink. Not to mention the old fortress is a decent stronghold. Not the best mind you but good enough." Her shoulders hunched for a second but she quickly got a hold of herself and stood. "Make sure the patrols are ready to make the rounds. I don't want a single one of those freaks getting past them do you hear me?" Vanenkin stood as well and faced her. "I am not one of your little pawns to command child. I am here of my own free will to help. Do not forget that." Ceres knew he was right and grasped is shoulder with a weak smile. "Forgive me friend, I'm afraid that I've been acting ungrateful towards you. We really owe you our lives for all of your ongoing help. Especially since I know how.... how difficult it was for you to cross over to this world." The old fire dragon was about to reply when the sound of a horn caught his attention. "Looks like they've arrived. You better get out there before that young flame decides to torch someone. I don't like him as an allie but it seems like we don't have much of a choice. I could just kill him you know. To you he may seem strong but to someone of my age and experience he is but a thorn in my side." She shook her head with a soft smile as she began walking towards the castle. "As much as I would love to see you burn him to a crisp I'm afraid we need his cooperation if we plan on winning against Draegan and his forces." She called before disappearing through the thick oaken gates.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

A Temporary Truce Empty Re: A Temporary Truce

Post by Ambrose Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:58 pm

BANG BANG BANG
These gates are surprisingly strong. He mused as the rock dragon backed up from smacking it's tail into the doors. Normally a few hits from the clubbed tail would have left them in splinters. There was a rumble and the gates slowly swung outward. "Ceres, my old friend, it's been so long since we've last seen each other outside of battle." He exclaimed as he stepped forward with a friendly smile. Ambrose approached her, his hand resting upon his trusty sword as he kept a careful eye on the guards.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:26 pm

"Ah, Silver, what a pleasure to see you again." Ceres said with an unpleasant sneer. "Shame Amber couldn't be here huh? I liked her. Shame she never saw it coming.... but you made sure of that didn't you?" Her purple eyes flickered down to his sword and then back up to his scarred face. "Leave your weapon outside. You may bring two others inside also unarmed but the rest must remain outside. If you so much as move the wrong way my adviser," Here she paused and pointed towards the robed figure of Vanenkin next to her, "will not hesitate to kill you."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

From a distance a shadowy figure leaned on a tree. Nothing but smoke covering the body and blue flame eyes lit. A long pause then it spoke "a war......my home is being attacked.....but alas I'll wait before I get involved." The smoke disappears into the air and scattered.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Although he kept his face calm on the inside Ambrose was seething at the mention of Amber. He ignored the psychic's comment and instead replied, "Shame you weren't able to bring Kroenen back with you from the dead huh?" He Pointed a claw behind him and said, "Give me 10 minutes Githinji, someone may be joining us for this conversation. And if you want our help you'll have to tell us ALL you know about that creatures."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: