Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bunkhouse

2 posters

Go down

The Bunkhouse Empty The Bunkhouse

Post by vahlok sed volum Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Justice stood over the crib wiggling her finger for Darvin, a toothy smile and giggle coming from him, met by her own cheery laughs. He was just coming off the bottle and not giving her an easy time of it. He just did not like that mushy excuse for food. She was hoping he'd start to associate the play with the food. Maybe THAT would get him to eat it.

Taking a spoonful to his mouth, she dutifully shoveled the green slush into his mouth, and he quickly spat it right out. Justice dropped her head in exhaustion, scooping the same spoonful of food back into his mouth off his lips over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

The Bunkhouse Empty Re: The Bunkhouse

Post by Jason Vathmós Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:15 pm

I opened the door to the bunk house. "Justice, I-" I stopped as I noticed her over a crib. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting anything?" I asked.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

The Bunkhouse Empty The Bunkhouse-Dark Hearts

Post by vahlok sed volum Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:15 pm

"Not much," Justice answered; the room was littered with papers and files, ashes, and some shreds of what once just have been documents.  Every cabinet was open, either empty or their contents spilled on the desk or around various spots on the floor where someone had apparently fallen asleep judging by the wrinkles in some of the piles, and occasional throw pillow.

"Darvin is certainly seeing to that," Justice continued trying to feed the child.

Last edited by vahlok sed volum on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:25 pm

"What a mess." I said partly to myself.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:34 pm

"Yup. I've been sorting through intelligence the last couple of days, trying to be sure of what to shred and what to keep; what tracks to erase and what to leave as false leads. Also have to figure out who's best to leave the Bunkhouse and the Guild to. Not anyone can just take over, the orphans are a lot to handle; Gums alone would talk your ears off. Right now we don't have many active members locally that I feel I can trust with it, so I have to look to other chapters on the planet. Lacie might've been one, but the girl's hardly had any experience with any of the nastier underworld characters that we usually have to deal with. Anyways, I'm sure you had more important things on your mind; what'd you want to talk about?"
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:02 pm

"I've had a lot on y mind." I said. "People around here are making dark dragons seem like awful people. I don't want them getting the wrong idea."
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:20 pm

"It's an effect of war," Justice said, "and don't get things twisted too badly. Most dark dragons are awful right now; we're still in the minority. Dark dragons are inherently self-serving; if they're even able to think for themselves. Most of them are just berserk undead powerhouses, doing what their leader and instincts tell them. If it were in my power to I'd have wiped them out long ago."

Justice paused feeding Darvin, as if considering something, a cold thought. She then continued feeding him, brushing the feeling aside, along with whatever memory had accompanied it.
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:40 pm

"Half the school hates me, and I'm pretty sure it's because they think the darkness is doing things to my mind." I said. Anger built up below my rib cage.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:14 pm

"As darkness cannot drive out darkness, it is not hate which will drive out hate," Justice said, "cheesy, cliche, and just plain over-stated doesn't make it less true. Only love will cure you Jason. You mustn't let the wrong passions consume you."
(probably a good point for the documents and good stuff for him to get warped the wrong way)
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 pm

"Love..." I said to myself. She's not interested. I made a fist with my hand and exhaled. "It's too late for me to try. I've gotten into too many fights over the years and now this year is really messing me up." I said. I then noticed a lone document on the desk in front of me. It looked important.
(What is the document regarding?)
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:53 pm

(scouting ways to abuse and manipulate portals to open to unauthorized users at huge personal cost to the opener's mind through the darkness, in order to let the dark dragon army through)
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 am

(Sick.)
While Justice wasn't looking, I reached for the document, but stopped. She'll hear you. I walked around the desk and pretended to trip and fall, scattering the papers around the floor. As they scattered, I grabbed the one off the desk and folded it, placing it in my back pocket as quickly as I can. I stood and brushed myself off. "Sorry about that. I'll clean that up." I said.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:26 am

"Ugh..." Justice groaned, resting her head on the crib, "just leave it, it's not like I had it any more organized than that anyways..."
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm

I brushed my pants off a little. "So, what is this dark army I've heard about?" I asked.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:28 pm

"You mean the ones who people are saying wiped out the Time Dragons?" Justice clarified, "that depends on who you ask I guess. They're a faction of Dark Dragons who believe the Time Dragons' absence has left a void to fill, and that they're the ones to fill it. Thing is, they're not exactly okay with giving people the choice."
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:15 pm

"Can anyone summon it?" I asked.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:15 pm

"Summon what," Justice asked, curiously.
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vathmós Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:42 pm

"The army." I answered.
Jason Vathmós
Jason Vathmós

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Justice put the baby food down, resting her hands on her legs as she practiced her calming exercises, disgust quaking her body, "you stay away from them Jason. Those people-those savages-they're no place for a boy like you. The portal restrictions keep us safe from more than their armies, they keep us safe from their influences. If anyone were to break those portals...just stay away from them Jason. Tempo Regine's days may be numbered, but the Dark Army is not the answer."

(Alright so details in the document reveal that massive energy is required to open a portal; and calculations reveal only a time dragon or an immensely wise fire dragon (or one enhanced with darkness) can provide through nuclear fusion. If a dark fire dragon were to do it though, no telling what it might do to their mind, thus Jason's fall)
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

The Bunkhouse Empty The Bunkhouse-Guild Emergency

Post by vahlok sed volum Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:57 pm

"How in the pits did this happen?" Justice demanded, Mercy and Faith both standing near her, with Darvin crying in the crib near her, "I thought we had everything locked down!"

Faith's head remained hung shamefully, Mercy responded, "with respect, the intel rested with you to manipulate. It is possible we had a spy within our midst."

"Then that would mean you let them slip past us!" she growled.

Faith raised his arms to separate the two, "it is possible that it fell through the cracks. It could have been misplaced Justice, perhaps between caring for Darvin, organizing our documents, preparing to pull out, and managing the guild, you made an error. Nobody would blame you."

Mercy nodded, biting his tongue as they'd say, "he's right. None would blame you, you were put in a difficult position."

Justice wiped her face, quietly tending to Darvin, before turning to the others, "fine, let's just get past this, the reason I called for you is because in light of recent events, we NEED guild-mates to assemble. Contact everyone and have them contact everyone they can, the slums will need protection tonight; especially without us."
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: