Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosewind Harbor

+2
Dragonslayer Helix
Lacie Albus
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rosewind Harbor - Page 2 Empty Re: Rosewind Harbor

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

I was examine the desk covered with tattered paper and paper with worn off ink. As I scurried the papers, I dropped a few on the ground. I bent down so reached the papers and I noticed a medium chest hidden under the desk. It was covered with a black cloth to blend in with the room. I had to go under the desk to grabbed the desk only to realize how heavy it is. I was only able to pull it halfway until it got caught on something. Pulling the chest seem to trigger something as dust fell off from above our heads. After a few more pulls, I turned to Ambrose. "Ambrose, help with me with this chest. Seems like this chest could have a clue to help us with this mystery"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 pm

"Oh wow a chest? How original!" He muttered sarcastically. "Arg matey, don't ye be touching my booty." The fire dragon grabbed the chest and between the two of them they soon pulled it out. "You know these things are usually full of old clothes right? But I suppose if it belonged to the captain it might have something of worth."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:23 pm

We pulled the chest and a click went off. Sounded like something moved in the other room. I removed the cloth and on the chest was an engraved insignia. I rubbed my thumb on the symbol and examined the chest. "If its old clothes, why would it be so heavy? There must be old stolen jewelry or diamonds even. Maybe books or something." I opened the chest and inside was old clothing and a red book with a black spine. On the cover of the book was one word or symbol. I got the book and opened it to symbols and words I couldn't understand. "Never seen this text before" I handed the book to Ambrose. "What can you make from this? Was this the same text you saw earlier?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm

"Oh look, old clothes." He said and picked up a dark crimson frock coat. Without caring how dusty it was he pulled it on. Ambrose wasn't above stealing what he fancied anymore. Taking the book he glanced it over. "Yeah, that looks the same."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:23 am

I dust myself off and wondered what the sound was earlier. "I don't see any clues of why the crew left or any evidence of why this abandoned boat arrived." My mind was thinking of upstairs as if I would find something that would help. I sat on the dusty wooden chair and released my sword. I slouched and looked up to find nothing but the dark ebony wooden ceiling. Then suddenly I heard a clank downstairs, deeper inside the ship.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacie Albus Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03 pm

I heard a noise below me, like a clicking of a lock. "Erm...Ambrose? Helix? Did you guys hear that?" I asked as I closed the book and grabbed my bow.
Lacie Albus
Lacie Albus

Character Profile
Element: Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:58 pm

A bit irritated that Lacey hadn't bothered to look at the book he snatched it back. "Well as it sounds like there are two different sounds from two different areas we either pick one to check out or we split up." He said as he shoved the book in his bag. "Make up your minds."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:40 am

(A few weeks later)
Orabelle sat with her legs dangling off the pier sipping a mixed drink and staring off into the sunset. The spirit dragon had certainly changed over the last few months. Since her incident with Jack and Ella she had become more reclusive then ever, traveling to the spirit realm often. It was summer time now and although the school was out she still stayed in the dorms. She hadn'tbothered to make any new friends as she knew they'd turn out to be just as untrustworthy as the last. She heard footsteps coming down the pier and looked back.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile
Element: Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Auberon Amaranthine Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:42 pm

The psychic walked down the pier until he had reached the spirit dragon and sat next to her. Auberon rested his head on her shoulder and said quietly, "Hanging in there Belle?" She was the only one who he'd really taken a liking to and got along with.

Auberon Amaranthine

Character Profile
Element: Psychic

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:00 pm

"Oh it's you." She sighed and allowed him to rest against her. The two had grown pretty close and were a borderline couple. "You going back to the spirit realm soon? I'll join you and help set up the camp."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile
Element: Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Auberon Amaranthine Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:24 pm

"Yes, I'd very much like to continue researching your world. It's quite fascinating." He replied with a rare smile. "Especially the creatures. I've never seen so many and all brand new to me. Finally a place I can satisfy my thirst for knowledge."

Auberon Amaranthine

Character Profile
Element: Psychic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: