Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The War...

+2
Tavarius
Athemise
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After The War... Empty After The War...

Post by Athemise Wed May 20, 2015 10:11 pm

I was finally back home. After the war against the dark dragons, who would want to go to a school that has been destroyed by dark dragons. I was furious. I was locked in my room yelling and screaming, making a fit like a child would, I was mad at what I did. "If I had just stopped him, not let them take that tower, than we could have had a chance. I... I betrayed them and I don't deserve it. It's all their fault." I yelled and threw things around. "Tavarius is gunna get it when he returns... That's if he returns..."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

After The War... Empty Re: After The War...

Post by Tavarius Thu May 21, 2015 6:43 pm

The doors to the main hall slammed open and Mercy hobbled in as if he'd been shoved inside, naked, black blood dripping from his back before he collapsed to his knees; knelt over on all fours. It was the first time he'd been out of his armor in years, and his face showed that age.

Justice followed, her body in the same state, crying as she wheeled behind her a large platform with some sort of rig veiled by a tarp. Several dark dragon soldiers flooded into the hall after them, some slashing at them with black tendrils, others parading in a ring around them, keeping the court at bay. Faith followed apparently unharmed, with a scroll and wearing rags, hobbling without his staff on his limp leg.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu May 21, 2015 7:33 pm

I heard the doors open and knew they arrived. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears to not look so bad. I fixed my hair and dress nd walked out the door still pissed until I saw the three harmed. "What happened to you guys?" I began to grow worried. I noticed Tav wasn't with them yet, "Where's Tavarius? I'll get some help right away." I said as I called some of the staff to help them
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu May 21, 2015 9:01 pm

"Faith," Justice called weakly, as she stopped and collapsed into the nearest servant's arms.

Faith stepped forward silently, handing Athemise the scroll, inside the words danced around to form the silhouette of a man. His voice played the words that formed his body. His demeanor was cool, and an unnatural reverberation echoed beneath his voice's rasp.

"My Dearest of friends, the Ver Todos

I must deliver with great despair that the dark dragon army has met with a considerable setback in our campaign to restore order in lieu of the disappearance of the Time Dragon Empire. Forces in the central sector met with considerable resistance, and though initial progress was rapid, failures in judgement resulted in numerous strategic losses, and of course casualties. To console you in this time of grief, I have sent you a gift; a beautiful piece of art salvaged from the rubble of the devastating battle.

Your Dark Majesty

PS
I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do, though if not, please feel free to do with it what you will! That is just how art works after all, it doesn't always quite invoke the same reaction in everyone else as it would you."

The room was quiet, and the tarp and the contents beneath it now oppressed the room, standing like a titan in the hall, waiting to be unveiled.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu May 21, 2015 11:24 pm

"I wonder what it really is." I said curiously taking off the tarp.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu May 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Underneath was an array of large rods, rope, and pikes in a contorted bloody mess of gore. I was suspended in the center, my abdomen ripped open and strung up from the rope and my own intestines. A rope held my neck back just above a pike, with several more piercing different angles of my body. A blade was shoved through my shoulder, lodged to cut me into a fatal blow should it be removed. To save my life, meant to hold the sword in position, and severing my arm.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu May 21, 2015 11:45 pm

"Tavarius!" I started to cry, "What did they do to you?" I started to feel weak at the sight of blood and called the servants to take them to the infimary. "I'll mange sure you guys will be fine"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri May 22, 2015 2:12 pm

As the workers ripped me free of the bonds, my arm ripped away as well. The darkness finally able to maneuver me without further maiming me, immediately went to work; black tendrils rapidly replacing and repositioning my insides to their proper places. A black flap formed over all of my flesh wounds that's slowly became a pale covering little different than the rest of my skin. I had passed out long ago from the sheer agony of my position, but as the darkness finished, I remained asleep, resting from the experience. My arm remained suspended in the complex sculpture I had only a moment ago been a part of. It rapidly decayed into a putrid skeletal form, its natural state, as it left the suspension of imaginary time that darkness held over it. The darkness could heal me, but it could not repair me.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri May 22, 2015 4:05 pm

I saw the darkness heal him and just watched him rest. I took a deep breath of relief knowing he was going to be fine. I grabbed a chair and sat next to waiting for him to wake up.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Fri May 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Justice sat covered by her blanket next to Athemise, now healed as the parade of dark dragons that had been lashing her left. Her tear stained face and blood stained skin were the only remaining physical indication of what she had just been through. It didn't take a psychic to see her exhaustion mentally however.

"He refused to fight back," Justice finally whispered to the silent hall, "he didn't commune with us at all, but we knew. He locked his mind away from his body to endure it all, he refused to ruin our plans, so he took the punishment. For his 'failures in command' that lost us Tempo Regine."
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Fri May 22, 2015 10:22 pm

"I didn't know that. I assumed he was just following orders to take over the school and such. I'm sorry." I said quietly to Justice. "Do you need anything?"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sat May 23, 2015 11:51 am

"We need a leader," Justice finally responded, "the darkness will heal him as quickly as it can, but there's still no telling when he will awaken. It could be days, it could be months. And the King has taken our time rigs. That kind of power can not be left in his hands."
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Sat May 23, 2015 2:10 pm

"You think I could do it?" I said to them, "I'm not saying pick me but what does this position of being leader do?" I was curious and then looked at Tavarius. I dont want the King to take over but how would that affect the others? What if I'm not up for it? We dont know how long he will be asleep so its now or never. This is too nerve wrecking I thought to myself then looked back at Justice.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sat May 23, 2015 2:36 pm

"We think you're the only option," Justice answered, before Mercy finally returned, dressed in spare servants' clothing.

Mercy approached and continued to explain, "Tavarius trusts you, and you are one of the few aware of what we are up against. Being a psychic dragon, your insight is already valuable, but your clairvoyancy gives you incomparable insight to use as a leader. We advise you, and you decide how to approach our problems. It is that simple."
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Sat May 23, 2015 2:59 pm

I took a deep breath and sighed. It took me a few minutes to think and nodded. "Ok. I'll do it." I said a bit hesitantly. Lets hope things will get better and so will Tavarius. "I'll try my best not to let him down, as well as you guys."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sat May 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Mercy and the other servants took Tavarius, and Justice went to find herself clothes with the servants. Faith returned, silently, beckoning Athemise to follow.
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Sat May 23, 2015 9:35 pm

I got up from my chair and followed Faith, "When he wakes up... Will he be ok?"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sat May 23, 2015 10:03 pm

He should be fine, Faith thought, at least as fine as one can be losing a limb. He will probably find some enjoyment in a mechanical limb anyways. It will be "cool" I believe he would think.

Faith brought Athemise to the study, and rolled out a scroll of glass onto the table. A projection of several scrolls appeared on it, labeled various things, battle reports, scouting reports, research reports, negotiation reports. Faith gestures towards it.

We have a lot to speed you up on.
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Sat May 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Well the sooner the better I thought to him and looked at the scrolls curiously. This will be interesting
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Sun May 24, 2015 2:59 pm

What would you like to go over first?
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Sun May 24, 2015 3:05 pm

"There is so much that I cant even think to choose." I said to him. "Well we can start about whats going on."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vahlok sed volum Mon May 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Most recently we've negotiated terms in factories throughout the galaxy to manufacture our arms and weapons for our most loyal troops; the ones who will stand by our side to usurp the King when the time comes. The finished armaments have been being kept in a secure facility just off of Colagart. Scouts on the rims of the galaxy are still active, meaning their planets haven't likely been attacked by World Eaters yet.
Research into the scourge is moving along well, thanks to the ruins on Volum. We've ascertained the scourge'a will can be manipulated, but it takes incredible insight; which is why the World Eaters are so powerful. Being psychic allows them a tremendous advantage in predicting its behavior and maneuvering it into their favor. However it learns and manages to reposition itself to have the advantage fairly quickly when it is outsmarted. For lack of a better term it evolves to adapt to your new mental state or the new circumstances you are in to keep control.
vahlok sed volum
vahlok sed volum

Character Profile
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Tue May 26, 2015 5:56 pm

I see. So tell me more about these weapons. And they obviously have enoigh power to kill a world eater, which I saw last time here. Also, what about the dark king? What is he up to? Sorry I just have so many questions.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:08 pm

(Continuing from another topic)
I arrived back on Amets and walked into the throne room seeing Sapphire sitting on her throne. It pained me to see my place taken but I ignored it and waited for Lacie.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teku hikari Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:52 pm

ATHIIIIIIIIISEEE { I yelled for her} WHERE ARE YOOOU?!?!
teku hikari
teku hikari

Character Profile
Element: Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum