A Feeling of Foreboding

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Lacie Albus on Tue May 12, 2015 10:43 pm

I kicked and struggled, pushing at him to drop me. "Let me go, you fucking creep!" I yelled. I held my hand to his face and focused my magic, freezing his left cheek.
avatar
Lacie Albus

Posts : 467
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 21
Location : Pruina

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Athemise on Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 pm

"What else was I supposed to do, let you kill innocent people?" I said to him still trying to figure things out. I then looked up and saw Jason take Lacie. I was about to fly away but sonething stopped me.
avatar
Athemise

Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 21
Location : Amets

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Walker Hikari sensei on Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Shaking off the burn I chase Jason spitting ice balls out my mouth towards them)
avatar
Walker Hikari sensei

Posts : 490
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by teku hikari on Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Mmm....everything is still cleae in the south post {sounding worried}
avatar
teku hikari

Posts : 236
Join date : 2015-02-04
Age : 14

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Jason Vathmós on Tue May 12, 2015 11:33 pm

I let go of Lacie as one of the ice balls hit my back. "Lacie, no!!" I called as she fell. I glared at Walker. "You fool. Every step of the way, you make things worse!!" I held my hand out and blasted him with more fire.
avatar
Jason Vathmós

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-01-27
Age : 21
Location : Calor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Lacie Albus on Tue May 12, 2015 11:36 pm

I spread my wings and landed by the crystal. "Walker! Keep him distracted!" I called up to him. The powerful wind whipped my hair into my eyes, making it difficult to focus. Guys, Jason fucked it all up! He put some kind of barrier around the crystal! I thought to the other crystal people and Luna.
avatar
Lacie Albus

Posts : 467
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 21
Location : Pruina

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Walker Hikari sensei on Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Glances at lacie as my claws come out charging at Jason )
avatar
Walker Hikari sensei

Posts : 490
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Luna Nocte on Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 am

"Ugh... I hate when you guys make a mess of things..." I then fully changed into my dragonex, weapon, armor, horns, tail and all, and flashed my wings open. I had to decide where to go though... To help the innocent, helpless people in the village or my friends and the school... tick,tock,tick,tock I don't have all the time in the world to decide. I jump into the air and decide the village needs my help more, considering how many of my friends are here defending the school. You guys will have to figure it out. I'm going to help rescue the innocents in the village! If the crystal fails, you will have to use your own power, but there will be significantly less time and it will be weaker! Just fix it! I quickly fly in the direction of Athemise and drop from the sky, landing right next to her, my tail swish from side to side. I then stand up straight and look around at the mess of a village, "Now this is just not okay... I really like that ice cream shop and that jewelry store."
avatar
Luna Nocte
Admin

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-01-20

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile http://newdragonelements.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Athemise on Wed May 13, 2015 12:19 am

"Luna!" I was happy that she was going to help. "Where do we begin?" I asked her. I then thought about the crystals and how they are going to do it. I shook my head and focused on saving the people.
avatar
Athemise

Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 21
Location : Amets

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Tavarius on Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 am

"Pull out, let a secondary team take this position," I growled, walking away from the girls. As I did however, a pair of soldiers in my team caught my attention; one was not budging. I could feel his intent, he stood firm; scared, but defiant.

"We're supposed to be better than this," he hissed.

The soldier next to him tried to hush him, telling him now was not the time.

"Then when will be the time?" He screamed, "we're supposed to be soldiers and they have us intimidating civilians and murdering children. What kind of use of our power is that? He promised us a better world!"

The man pointed at me, and I stared on for a moment as I decided what to do. I shook my wrist and a blade gauntlet formed around it as I approached my accuser.

"Are these words of defection?"
avatar
Tavarius

Posts : 283
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Luna Nocte on Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 am

I jump between the two, "This man seems to have a conscious, unlike the rest. Is that something deserving of punishment amongst your ranks? Or is it because he defied a tyrant leader that holds ill intent?"
avatar
Luna Nocte
Admin

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-01-20

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile http://newdragonelements.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Athemise on Wed May 13, 2015 10:56 am

I got irritated knowing that others were still in danger, "And you think this is a better world?" I yelled walking up to the soldier yelling at the guy. I then walked towards the soldier and bumped into the man and found out it was Tavarius. I then looked at Tavarius and everyone slaughtered. I shook my head and stared back at the soldier, "Look at this? Look around you. You think this is a better world? Tell me!" I said gripping on to his shirt as if i was going to punch him but then couldn't. Not in front of Tav. I then let him go and walked back to Luna, bumping shoulders with Tavarius."Luna, take care of this. I'll help the other civilians," I said to her.Just what are you up to Tavarius? I thought out to him.
avatar
Athemise

Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 21
Location : Amets

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by teku hikari on Wed May 13, 2015 11:13 am

Uhh athey? Now would be a good time to tell me what to do....big brother dissapeared and now i see a big flock coming {forms a quick ice barrier to by time }
avatar
teku hikari

Posts : 236
Join date : 2015-02-04
Age : 14

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Tavarius on Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 am

I tightened my fist, conflicted, "fine. If you wish to defect, then leave my sight. We will continue the work without you. You can play pretend righteous warrior with the rest of these council puppets."

I started to walk away when another squad member spoke up, "that's it? You're going to let him go into enemy hands? With all the secrets he will be able to tell them? The Court WILL hear about this."

"It is not your place to question my judgement."

"You're weak," he snarled, before dashing out to kill the defector.
avatar
Tavarius

Posts : 283
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Lacie Albus on Wed May 13, 2015 11:32 am

Teku, listen to me. You are going to be attacked. Use all of the skills your brother taught you and fight them off as well as you can. I'll try to send you backup. I thought to Teku. I placed my hand on the glass-like barrier. a bitter cold shot up my arm and I pulled away. "Damn." I grabbed my bow and slammed it against the barrier. Not even a scratch. I looked around frantically and tried standing in the circle. The crystal glowed inside, but did nothing more. "Son of a bitch!" Luna, the crystal is still working, but the barrier won't budge. How do I break it? It looks like pure darkness.
avatar
Lacie Albus

Posts : 467
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 21
Location : Pruina

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Luna Nocte on Wed May 13, 2015 11:42 am

"Why are you here, terrorizing this village, hurting innocent people, and attacking my school? I will not stand for it. You all BETTER leave before I get angry! You wont like me when I'm angry." My hand was beginning to hurt from how hard I was holding my weapon, so I forced myself to loosen my grip and take a breath. "If you tell me your purpose, we may be willing to negotiate before we decide to completely destroy you." The last part slipped out without my intention, but I did not regret it. If I had to, I would demolish this army with my bare hands. I hate when my dark side showns, but no one hurts my friends or home. Just then I heard Lacie's call. Replace the crystal with another.
avatar
Luna Nocte
Admin

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-01-20

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile http://newdragonelements.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Lacie Albus on Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

Where the hell am I going to find a crystal like this? I thought to her.
avatar
Lacie Albus

Posts : 467
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 21
Location : Pruina

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Luna Nocte on Wed May 13, 2015 11:54 am

I thought to myself, Well crap... I can't just mentally yell where my magic stash of extremely valuable artifacts are... I will tell you, but I can't tell you over telepathy... anyone can simply "tap our line". I will find another way. Just give me a moment. Okay... Now what? I thought to myself... I can't just leave Tavarius after my challenge. "Athemise. I need you to deliver a message for me. To Lacie."
avatar
Luna Nocte
Admin

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-01-20

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile http://newdragonelements.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Athemise on Wed May 13, 2015 11:57 am

"Got it!" I said to Luna then looked at Tavarius."You dont just kill or try to kill people that dont listen to you." I said getting in Tavarius's way not afraid of getting hurt.
avatar
Athemise

Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 21
Location : Amets

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Tavarius on Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 pm

As Athemise interfered my darkness lashed out slamm the two aside and impaling the defector and his attacker, before I knew what had happened.
avatar
Tavarius

Posts : 283
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Luna Nocte on Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 pm

I quickly got up and turn to Athemise. "I need you to tell her where something is..." I hate the idea of sharing this information. Time dragons, or golden dragons, have always been rumored to hoard valuables. Well, the rumor is true. I press two fingers against Athemise's forehead and images flashed in her mind that I projected. First she saw the door to my room, then it was my closet, then in the farthest corner there was a false door which opens to a portal. However, it is a portal formed through my aura, so if anyone tried to enter without the pass phrase, they would become dust. Once through the portal it reveals a huge cavern full of gold, jewels, swords, crowns, amulets, statues, plants, animals. It is like a sanctuary for the valuables. My previous life inherited and collected everything in there. Way, in the back, there is a collection of crystals. That is where she will find what she needs.
I remove my hand from her head, "She will know the pass phrase. Go now, as fast as you can. We need that shield."
I return my attention to Tavarius, "You even hit Athemise. Did I NOT just warn you about my anger? Are you so eager to fight me that you will simply throw us aside and kill two others?"
avatar
Luna Nocte
Admin

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-01-20

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile http://newdragonelements.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by teku hikari on Wed May 13, 2015 12:25 pm

As soon as the flock came my barrier brakes} damn it {jumps back and throws kunais at them giving me time to take out my batons as i charge at them} CHAA!!!
avatar
teku hikari

Posts : 236
Join date : 2015-02-04
Age : 14

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Athemise on Wed May 13, 2015 12:35 pm

I nodded and looked back at Tavarius. "I'll take her to it." i said to her then to Tavarius, "Bye Tavarius." I said as I spread my wings and flew to Lacie and landed to where she was. "Lacie, I know where its at. Follow me!" I grab her hand create a force field around us as we ran.
avatar
Athemise

Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 21
Location : Amets

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Walker Hikari sensei on Wed May 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Jason an I still clash though I was on the defense due to my burnt arm)
avatar
Walker Hikari sensei

Posts : 490
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Tavarius on Wed May 13, 2015 12:56 pm

I shook, myself throwing the bodies to the side, as they crumbled; one skeletal and the other like it had been rotting for mere weeks. I stumbled over away, as sense took back hold and I looked on at Athemise's departure in shame.

Finally I responded to Luna, "your ways are at an end. The universe is ugly, and you fight against change. At one point the time dragons could freeze progress, they held all things constant in the universe. But the no longer will we speak of the dead. Change is once again the only constant in the universe. And if you cannot figure by yourself that we are here 'terrorizing' to conquer, than you will never be able to change that. The fastest route to conquest is through the people. We hold half your city. Many more will die if you and they continue to resist. It can all end now with a declaration of surrender."
avatar
Tavarius

Posts : 283
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 23

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Feeling of Foreboding

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum