Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friend Amongst The Dead

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 4 Empty Re: A Friend Amongst The Dead

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 pm

I reached up to hug Olga tightly while saying, " Thank you very much Olga. For your help." I let go and turned to Militis giving him an awkward bow. "And thank you for all you've done too."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 am

I crossed my arms and looked away while Olga waves goodbye. "Come sir knight let's get rid of those scratches of yours. I have an old remedy that I used for the other soldiers back home." I walked to Olga and held her as she walked "you old hag....there weren't many dead soldiers like me.....let's hurry and remove these rough ends"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:31 pm

I waved good bye before heading back towards the river. The old fire drake was waiting at the forest's edge. "Hey there Vanenkin. Care to come over for dinner?" I asked hopeful for the company. "I don't think I'll fit in your house." He said. "Don't you have a human form or something?" I asked pointedly. He fell silent and I finally gave in. "Fine fine you can stay outside. But I really would appreciate the company. As much as I enjoy my time down here it can be a bit.... lonely I guess." The fire drake nodded and walked by my side. "You get used to it after a time."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 pm

I sat down on a chair as Olga did at the same time. "How is Vanenkin Militis? How old is my dragon? I would like to see him again." I stood quiet but then lighten up "he is fine and still running.....even with that leg of his....he still has that attitude of his..." Olga began to scratch off the edges with an old rag she had. "I could have sworn his leg would grow in but...I guess not" she said as she scrubbed" "Oroborus grows tired of this....place...I have to feed him soon.....you know that he caused the 600 year war?....don't want that to happen again...especially with Tempore" "what is this Tempore you keep talking about?" "It's a school with young....dragon warriors...either to train for good or for the evil....I am teacher there..but so far nobody has entered my classroom....perhaps they haven't seen a dead suit of armor walking..."
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:47 am

"So do you even have a human form?" I asked him as I tried my luck climbing onto his back. To my surprise he allowed it. "Yes I do. Although it's been centuries since I last took it. I have no reason to here." I clung to his neck as I asked, "Even if it means joining your friends inside for a meal?" The large drake shook his head with a throaty laugh. "I haven't had friends down here in over a millennia child. You would be the first in a bit."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Olga stops for a brief moment "you better look out for Ceres. I don't want her to face the eyes of death" I turn to her "I'll help her...yes"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 4 Empty too lazy to sign in...

Post by Ceres the Bitch Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:07 pm

I rested my head on his neck and started my usual slew of questions. "So can you still change into your human form? What does it look like? Can I ever see it? How'd you lose your leg? Why don't you just grow it ba-" I was cut off by his warning growl. "Slow down child. I'll tell you when we get there. Maybe I'll let you see my other form." I grinned in excitement and closed my eyes for a nap. He knew where the cabin was so I left him to walk in silence.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:41 pm

"She's fine in the claws....of Vanenkin" I got up and walked outside to tend Olga's lizards
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Soon Vanenkin arrived at a small sloppily built cabin. It was pretty obvious to him that whoever built the cabin knew nothing about it. But it was adequate shelter. He gently removed the sleeping child from his back and placed her on the porch. He looked down at the roaring river and for the first time in ages he changed form. Soon a tall lithe figure about 6'9 stood facing the waters. His skin was pale, his long white hair was lost in a thick scraggly beard. His left leg was gone and in it's place was an odd mechanical limb.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 pm

One of the lizards got out and went towards Ceres's direction. I went after the lizard and saw a man by a river.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 am

"Hello Militis.... didn't expect you." The man said without turning towards the undead knight. He was watching the dark churning waters carefully
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:45 pm

"Vanenkin....been awhile.....over two thousands years...I haven't seen you like that since the war of the fire king..." I kneel down to grab the lizard
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres the Bitch Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:44 pm

"I felt it was time that I give this form a second chance." He said looking down at his hand. "Green fire danced across his fingers for a second before he turned around towards the cabin. The child was still fast asleep on the porch. "I don't know how ready she'll be when she dies. Doesn't seem to take much seriously." He said grimly to Militis.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:38 am

I placed the lizard on my shoulder and it turned to stone. I crossed my arms and walked to the edge of the river facing Vanenkin. "The dead is not suppose...to be taken to easily...true...but her mind is too excited to even realize...the dangers of these souls. With the timid hands...comes great chaos to those...unprepared.....she has a deep interest with you...me...the land..and souls...Im willing to guide her unless you want to.."
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:00 am

Vanenkin shook his head with a snort. "I won't be the one to guide her to her death." He said walking over to stand in front of the dead knight. "However when she asks for my aid I will likely give it." He paused for a second before continuing. "Maybe it's time you made her realize just how dangerous of A place this land can be..... have you taken her to the eastern Warrens yet?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 am

"The forgotten land?......it has been years since my last visit there.....that place is probably infested with ghosts and..the blind.....Serge might be there as well...the dragon that eats anything....he might be there....possibly I could take her there to finally make her mind up.."
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 4 Empty Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants

Post by Ceres the Bitch Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:44 pm

"I gave her a taste of fear with the Plaguewalker but that wasn't enough apparently." He said taking a seat on the porch." I won't be here much longer Militis. Maybe a few hundred years but then I'll be moving on. I hear the Ranyhem Mountains are a good place for my kind to settle in.... I am old and growing so very tired of this dreary place...."

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:32 pm

"Yes Vanenkin....I understand....this place can be soul taling....the mountains are your best bet.....don't worry my drake friend....." I walk to sit on the porch next to him. I remain still to hear the dead leaves blowing and the sound of the river flowing.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres the Bitch Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 pm

"Oh, hello Militis. When did you get here? And who's that?" Ceres piped up tiredly from the ground. She'd finally woken up and was staring up at the two in slight confusion. Vanenkin stooped down and easily picked her up by her collar. "You're finally awake child." Ceres stared at him for a second until she noticed his glowing green eyes. She gawked and an excited squeal escaped her lips.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:00 pm

I leaned back a little extending my arms as my head turned to Ceres "ah...Ceres...you're awake finally....you must've been tired from all.....this death..."
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 4 Empty Deku are not my friends

Post by Ceres the Bitch Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:37 am

"Sort of getting used to that part actually. More just lack of sleep. Ever since the shadow dragon has been entering my dreams I haven't had much sleep." She struggled briefly in Vanenkin's grasp until he set her down on her feet and she said to Militis, "If you were coming over you should have invited Olga too. I was hoping to ask her about something she told me awhile back."

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:47 pm

I handed her a leaf from when I walked to Vanenkin. "here whistle this leaf"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 4 Empty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Post by Ceres the Bitch Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:51 am

Ceres did as she was bid and whistled with the leaf. Afterwards she sat cross-legged on the porch asking, "Can't you just call her or something yourself?"

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Off from the distance an old lady with a walking stick comes within seconds the leaf was blown. "Children! Vanenkin! How lovely of you to show yourself!" She went towards Vanenkin
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 4 Empty Will I ever log in

Post by Ceres the Bitch Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:05 pm

"Ah Olga, it has been too long! You're as beautiful as ever." Vanenkin said breaking out into a rare smile. He bowed and kissed one of her hands in greeting. "Yes, I have not shown this form for a long time." He straightened up and turned towards Ceres saying, "Didn't you say there'd be food and drink?" The young psychic hurried off into the cabin calling back, "Yes, sorry. You all just sit and relax." Vanenkin returned to his seat on the porch overlooking the river.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next