Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friend Amongst The Dead

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 6 Empty Re: A Friend Amongst The Dead

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon May 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Ceres stayed seated, grabbing the jar she kept in her cloak. She took a sip and set it down on the ground. "Why don't you sit still for a few minutes? You just sat down." She commented while closing her eyes temporarily. Vanenkin has dozed off in his chair, still rocking slightly.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue May 05, 2015 10:06 pm

"I'm in no rush to end this life.....I'm dead, there shouldn't be anything...to worry about..." Olga speaks without hesitation "Militis go fetch me the book of the dead." I crossed my arms and scoffed "That old cardboard book?....fine...I shall return"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed May 06, 2015 1:10 am

"The book of the dead? What's that?" Ceres asked, curiously looking at Olga. Vanenkin woke up with a stretch and slowly stood up. "I believe it is time that I returned to my den. Ceres, come see me when the moon is full in the land of the living. I wish to teach you something." Ceres hopped up and hugged him goodbye saying, "You got it, I will." Vanenkin nodded and bowed to Olga. "It's been good seeing you again Olga. I hope to see you again soon." With that he disappeared into a rain of fire.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed May 06, 2015 11:06 am

I walk up the stairs, an alternate way to the land of the living, and close the door behind me. I go wander around my room then remembered it was at the field of flowers buried in the ground. Without hesitation I spewed my skeletal wings and slowly flew to the field. Olga responded to Ceres "I keep track of the dead in that book. After I am done with it I send it to Militis to hide it. Just keeping it safe for me. It's the book of those who passed and I sensed my dear sister just passed." Olga smiled as she calmly sat
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed May 06, 2015 8:09 pm

"Oh..... I'm sorry to hear that." Ceres said sympathetically. "Does that mean she'll be coming here?" She paused in thought and asked curiously, "Am I allowed to look up someone in your book or is it private property?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed May 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Olga points in the clouds off the distance. "See that coffin sticking out? She's in there and right below her is Surge's coliseum. and yes child you could see the book" she smiles and pats her head softly
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead - Page 6 Empty too lazy to sign in...

Post by Ceres the Bitch Thu May 07, 2015 12:29 am

At Olga's words Ceres perked up instantly. She was extremely curious, if not hopeful, that the person she was looking for would be in that book. "Thank you Olga." She smiled softly. "I really owe Militis and you a lot.... and I mean a LOT."

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 am

I land on the field as the flowers are swaying back and forth with the wind blowing. I walk towards the single tree standing alone, standing tall. The roots had a pile rubble covering a small hole. The hole opened as a skeletal hand came out and held up the book towards me. I grabbed the book. From the land of the dead the coffin drops to the coliseum and all the two could see and hear flames and roars of Surge.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres the Bitch Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 pm

As she stared dismally out at the river her mind was suddenly filled with a flood of old memories. 'Had he come to this land afterall? Surely he'd be strong enough to defeat Surge to get in.' She thought to herself. Nervously she stood up and began to pace a bit, suddenly finding the peaceful silence disturbing.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu May 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Olga scratched her lizard's head and got got up. "Ceres, dear, is something the matter? You looked worried". I make my way to fly but I suddenly stop and behind me was a shadowy figure of the same size and build as me. I turn to face this figure "........why are you here?"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres the Bitch Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 pm

"Yeah.... although I think I'll feel better once I get a chance to look at that book." She forced a smile but it faltered as the ghost's screams echoed in her head. "Backstabbing coward! You left me to die!" A cold chill ran up her spine caused her to shiver and she pulled the dragonskin cloak about herself tighter.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Fri May 08, 2015 6:05 pm

"You may have taken my soul and shattered it but remember I've taken your wife's life. Her death is the reason why you are like this, this, this, dead soldier with no respect for others. Militis, I gave you Oroborus and you repay me by killing me?! I gave you power you could ever imagine. It's a damn shame you're still alive though. I was considering taking it back." the shadow figure tries to run but limps towards me. I walk up to it and pushed him back, enough to make him fall on his bottom. I place my foot on his chest and my other on his face. I slowly applied pressure as I opened the book of the dead. I casually turned the pages as the man suffered. I found his page and gently and slowly ripped it. "No! What are you doing you fool?!" His body starts to slowly rip apart and dissappear in a purple fog surrounding him until finally I ripped the page and burned it. His spine bent backwards and his heart burst out of his chest. Some of his blood landed on my armor as I closed the book. I stepped off of him and he got engulfed in flames. "......Tis a shame....you weren't even given a chance...." I make it back to the land of the dead. Olga was sitting and Ceres as well. The blood of my enemies light up on my armor then fade away. I walk up to Olga and handed her the book as blood still remained to drip. "Militis what happened?!" "What?....you got the book....I ran into some trouble...." "Militis you ripped a page" I walk to the edge of the river and sat on the dirt. I ignored the fresh scented blood stains on my armor and stared into the river.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri May 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Ceres could smell death and blood from the undead knight and was suddenly reminded that she had not participated in A Güthner Hunt for months. "You should clean that off before it dries... it stinks." She said eyeing the book impatiently.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat May 09, 2015 12:11 am

I remove my helmet and slowly worked my down until the waist. I removed the pieces and washed them in the river revealing my engulfed flamed body radiating heat. "Ah...let's see....her name is....ah there she is." Olga found her dear sister and stared the page for a few seconds then closed the book. "Here you go Ceres...be careful with that book. it is said to make your heart beat fast and cause it to stop. that book is dangerous." Olga hands her the book.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat May 09, 2015 1:05 am

Ceres took the book and began flipping through it quickly. She could feel her heart rate pick up instantly and she shakily stared down at a page half way through the book. Her face visibly paled and she hurriedly shut the book. "I won't be around here for awhile. The person I have been searching for is indeed in this land... I must find them." She got up without another word and walked into the cabin, packing up a large backpack before grabbing her walking stick and returning. "Militis, could you please inform the school office that I'll be gone for a fee weeks?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat May 09, 2015 12:01 pm

I turned around in confusion but nodded. "I will inform them....are you planning to go alone?"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres the Bitch Sat May 09, 2015 12:39 pm

"Yeah probably. Unless I could get Jukka to go." She replied. "Besides, if I do go alone it will be a test to see how I'd do don't you think?" She looked out at the grey dirt road and added, "Besides, you need not worry. I'm return one way or another.... dead or alive." She shrugged slightly to herself with a sigh before heading off the road without another word. She wanted to get moving before dark although in retrospect it might have been better to wait until the morning to leave.

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat May 09, 2015 2:57 pm

I crossed my arms as Olga got up with a bright smile. "Child be safe!" She waves and walk to me to walk back home.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Ceres sat on the grey grassy knoll with Vanenkin by her side. Both were in human form and looked tired. "You sure about this kid?" The old fire dragon asked. Ceres shot him a fond smile and said gently, "Yes, it's about time I visited the world again. Afterall others have before me." She needed to visit Sveinn and tell him what she knew. Then she could move on to the spirit realm. "Come with me.... I don't want to move on withoutyou." Vanenkin took her hand gently and kissed it. "You know I can't. This is my home now. I don't want to move on." The dead psychic sighed but wouldn't argue with him.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6