Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friend Amongst The Dead

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead Empty A Friend Amongst The Dead

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Jukka followed me out into the forest late that night. He sat down besides me and ran his fingers through his red hair tiredly. "Does it really work?" He asked suspiciously looking down at the red liquid in the jar. "You aren't offering me some drug that will fuck me up are you?" I rolled my eyes and said, "No it isn't a drug. Hell's Teeth man, when have I ever lied about something like this? ...... don't answer that. But either way this time it IS something pretty cool and you're missing out." I offered him the jar again and ordered, "Take a sip. Trust me, you probably won't regret it. I didn't." Jukka took it with a dejected sigh and took a sip. I watched his body fall limp before I took some myself. We found ourselves in a dead looking forest smelling strongly of rot and stagnant water. Jukka's eyes widened in disbelief as he mumbled, "Well I'll be damned, the bitch wasn't lying." I grinned smugly and replied, "No I wasn't. Now be careful. This may be the land of the dead but you can still die. Plus I haven't been here before so I don't know what to expect. Funny thing is, I could have sworn I set the portal for the geezer's den..... oh well." The two of us set off somewhere south eager to explore the unknown.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

A Friend Amongst The Dead Empty Re: A Friend Amongst The Dead

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:28 am

Olga widens her eyes and turns to me "Militis!" without hesitation I ran out the door and charged towards Ceres's direction. I ran through corpses and graveyards until I saw the two. I climbed a tree full of leaves for covering me while I look at the two
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 am

"So how long have you been coming here?" Jukka asked looking around with his good eye. "A little over a month I think." I replied crouching down to stare at some tracks. "Oi, did you bring your bow?" I asked Jukka hopefully. The tall boy rolled his eyes and said, "You know I don't carry weapons. I make them. And I could make a bow, why?" I pointed ahead with a huge grin and purred, "There's a Soul Swallower ahead and I think you'll have fun hunting." Jukka raised his right hand and a bow created out of psychic energy formed in his hand.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:27 pm

I lean on the branch amused "let's see if they can take it on"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 pm

I formed a sort of mace in one hand and a shield in the other. Jukka's good eye looked at it and he smiled, "Good you've been practicing I see. Remember, you're never caught unarmed if you know how to harness your psychic energy." I nodded and we stalked stealthily ahead until we reached a clearing. Hunched over in the middle was a huge bear like creature. It's face was covered in oozing orange sacks filled with what seemed to be souls. Two sets of jaws with multiple rows of razor sharp teeth slobbered uncontrollably. I indicated for Jukka to move around back while I distracted it head on. 'Think you can hit it in the back of the head? If you do it well it's basically a two shot kill.' I said in his mind. "I bet I can do it in one." He smirked as he concealed himself in the foliage. I stepped out of hiding and charged the creature, swinging with my mace and connecting hard against its jaw. Three of the soul sacks ripped open and souls flew screaming out. The creature roared and swung a hefty blow with its claws towards my face. My shield absorbed most of the shock but I still slid back a few feet. I slowly began to lure it towards Jukka's hiding spot. One or two of it's attacks hit but nothing life threatening. I'd just have a few new scars. Jukka stood up and aimed, drawing an immense amount of psychic energy towards his bow to form a bright purple arrow made of light. The arrow's power was so strong that it cleaved the head from the shoulders and destroyed the body. Souls exploded into the air around us screaming and yelling before disappearing into the sky.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 pm

"Well now....let's see if they can handle this then...." I jumped to the ground and sunk into it. It was all quiet until I let out a roar that made the soul birds fly away and making the two curious about the loud sound. A skeletal head of a dragon appears slowly then the body starts to form. A skeletal dragon of a size of a six story building came. The Dragon roars and charges towards the two making mini earthquakes as it ran.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Pretend that's Militis please. Forgot to switch
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Using Mobile
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Jukka and I turned towards the charging dragon and exchanged excited glances. The Soul Swallower had gotten our adrenaline pumping and this was a welcomed challenge. Jukka and I took our dragon forms, considerably smaller but around two stories tall each. We began levitating boulders, fallen trees and anything else heavy in our area, sending them hurling towards the dragon. I created a strong barrier between us and the dragon as a precaution. I doubted that the missiles would do much harm to something so huge.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:00 pm

The Dragon chomped on the trees like toothpicks and crushed the boulders with its shoulders. The Dragon jumped in the air, spun in mid air and dove into the ground. The Dragon digged up next to Ceres's forcefield and spewed blue fire towards Jukka. The Dragon began to hold its tail on the force field so Ceres's shield to still hold up.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Jukka dodged out of the way and I teleported out of the force field, letting it dissolve into nothing. "He's certainly a big one eh?" Jukka commented as he dodged more fire. "Reminds me of a dragon I met here once by the name of Ouroborus I think?" My eyes slitted suspiciously and I looked around for the walking tin can expectantly. "You know, we could probably take its legs out from under it and take it apart somehow." Jukka commented as he dodged about constantly. "In fact after putting a cold spell on each other we wouldn't have to worry much about the fire." I added with a wide grin.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

The Dragon summons three floating fire balls that slowly homed to the two. The Dragon then let's out a roar giving it a chance to summon a metal plate from the ground to cover it's forehead. The flames are now getting hotter and more blue.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm

"It's getting hotter...." Jukka commented as he stepped back slightly. "My vote's for backing off. What say you?" I growled at the notion of giving up but saw what I was looking for to the far left. "I have a better idea. Think you can keep him distracted long enough for me to run yonder to that cave?" I asked him. He looked doubtful but nodded. I bolted and headed for the cave leaving Jukka behind. The young psychic stared grimly up at the skeletal dragon taking note of the metal plate and turned into his ex form. He aimed an arrow at the plate and fired. It only scratched the surface a little but he continued moving around and shooting. Soon a small Crack was beginning to form. I shortly returned and called out to him, "Oi, lead it this way! I have a friend who wants to 'help'."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:40 pm

The Dragon flings its head to throw the metal plate towards Ceres. It's interest is on the other one. It spews fire at Jukka and opened its skeletal wings to begin taking flight
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Jukka created a force field barely in time to protect himself from the fire and I ducked with a yelp to avoid being sliced by the metal plate. However I levitated it near me and used it as a shield. It was pretty damn big since it had covered the dragon's forehead. An idea formed in my mind and I threw it back violently, aiming towards the wings. I could smell sulfur and smoke and turned in time to see Vanenkin loping over from the cavern. His wings dragged along the ground uselessly however he had been charging a huge fireball in his mouth. Once in range he released it straight at the skeletal dragon.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

The fireball made contact with the Dragon and made it fall out of the sky falling straight to the ground. The Dragon then nosedived towards Jukka
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 pm

I let out an excited whoop of triumph as the old fire drake's attack made contact. Jukka barely had time to jump out of the way, however not fast enough. I heard his scream of pain and was instantly by his side. His left leg up to the upper part of his thigh had been crushed by one of the wings. Although his face was a mask of pain he still managed to crack a pained grin. "Guess I've slacked off lately. Should have been able to dodge that eh?" He rasped before grinding his teeth to keep from yelling out again.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 pm

The Dragon opened the ground and made a portal. The Dragon falls in and dissappears. I return to my dead form and hid behind a tree. I leaned on the tree and crossed my arms.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Vanenkin sat down watching the dragon disappear seemingly not surprised. His eyes briefly grazed over the tree Militis was leaning against but kept silent. "That's not going to be fun healing you know." I said helping Jukka up. "They're going to have to regrow the bone and all that fun stuff." Jukka sucked in a breath but replied, "I'm not about to complain Githinji. I'm lucky it didn't completely crush me to begin with." I couldn't help a slight smile as I chuckled, "About as bad as that old earth dragon we pissed off in Lunk. Only, I got it then huh?" I flexed my left shoulder out of habit and added, "Never got the full feeling back into my arms you know. Really slowed my fighting up for a long time." Neither of us noticed Militis yet as I created a levitating psychic shield he could rest upon.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

I leaned my head back some more and could tell the old dragon Vanenkin knows where I am 'Vanenkin....you old lizard...these two have potential....to become the grave helpers...let's see if they can handle a dead dragon' I leaned in the tree opening a portal and dissappeared. The Dragon appears again but this time fire spewed out first towards the two then the Dragon flew skyward.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:22 am

Although Jukka's leg was useless he created a strong barrier to protect us from the fire. "I'm going to disable the thing's senses okay?" I said and pulled out my knife and various items. I put them in specific positions around be before cutting my palm and dripping blood on each item. I stared at the dragon and began chanting the spell as I concentrated. "Perdere sensum, perdere sensum, perdere sensum...." I muttered and probed at the mind of my opponent. Once I felt the click of entrance the spell took effect. The skeletal dragon could no longer see, taste, smell, hear or feel touch for the time being. The spell would only last around eight minutes tops. Jukka and I turned into our dragon forms again and jumped into the air, charging the creature head on and using our bodies to crack through the bone in it's front right leg.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:52 am

the Dragon is being hit hard and is letting out roars of pain. The Dragon extends it's wings to cover the two. The wings oozed a green mist to increase the gravity causing the two to stay in place. The Dragon then slowly sinks towards the ground as a portal opens up and undead reach for the two
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:59 am

Jukka levitated three of the Undead and used them to beat back the others, knocking them down like rag dolls as I levitated a huge boulder and threw it towards the dragon's head. The green mist was preventing us from teleporting away and Vanenkin had dissappeared.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:00 am

(Pretend it's Ceres, forgot to change accounts sorry)
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:20 am

The bang on the head made the Dragon to chomp on Ceres. The Dragon slowly dragged Ceres's leg towards the ground as more undead came to hold her down. More undead spawned to pushed Jukka away
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next