Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Dead

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exploring the Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the Dead

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:29 pm

"Old hag?" I repeated in amusement. "If you say so..." I folded my wings neatly and added, "Just warning you now though, I can have a short temper."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 pm

I opened the door "Olga...I have retu-" a poison fish gets slapped to my face. An old woman about the size of me appears from the smoke from the an old run downed kitchen. Her one eye appears from the left socket and speaks "Militis! Where have you been?! I've been waiting for those ingredients you said you would bring me!" she continues to nag at me. I bring Ceres in front of me and held my hands on her shoulders "Olga...this is Ceres...she's from the living...she is here to help and to learn about the dead...Ceres, this is Olga my housekeeper....more like an old crazy woman whose like a mother to me." Olga kneels down to examine Ceres "My....you are from the living...how nice to meet you." she sticks her hand out to greet
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm

I tried to keep a straight face as I said, "It's a huge pleasure to meet you Ulga." However I couldn't help bursting into a fit of laughter before shaking her hand with a huge grin. I had taken quite a liking to her already.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:07 am

"And you! Sir! Where have you been?! It's been a year since you came back!" Olga gets her pointing stick with a skull on its handle and hits my head with it. "Olga...I said I'll go get them...the land of the living isn't so easy..when there's dragons and children running about." I said as I crossed my arms "plus I am running a class." I said as I walked to the kitchen "This soup....doesn't need extra ingredients you old..hag....more ingredients will kill our guest" Olga turns to Ceres "Come, come have a seat next to me." I said to Ceres "Careful Ceres that hag can have a mouthful...you might actually die" I chuckled as she hits me the stick again. "Hush Militis. Anyways what brings you here human?"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 am

I sat down watching the two in pleasant amusement. "Mostly curiosity ma'am. I enjoy learning first hand so when Militis gave me the opportunity to visit here I couldn't help it." I smiled staring down at the soup uncertainly. "Might I add that I've really enjoyed it here too. So much to see and learn." I glanced up at Militis and asked softly, "So can I eat this or would it actually kill me?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 am

"It's safe don't worry child...." I sat next to Olga "Olga, Ceres is interested in learning about the dead and our ways of the dead...if she wishes or makes...her decision...she is welcome here anytime she likes" Olga pouts "Militis...always making decisions for me and never ask if its okay...well that cannot be changed, so Ceres you are welcome here anytime you like, hell, if you want we can renovate this house to make you a room". I dump the soup in my mouth like it was nothing "Olga I'll be back...I have to fetch the gift for Ceres" I said as I left the house to go around
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:18 am

"Hey, what did he mean by 'makes her decision'?" I asked Olga watching him leave. I tried some of the soup and almost choked. It was very..... strong tasting. I gingerly took little sips at a time trying to ignore the silence.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:34 am

She places her hand on her chin "well if you die you can end up somewhere else then here. This place is dangerous for a child, even for an old hag like me." I went to the shed and saw the gift. I hurried back and entered. "Ceres follow me to my quarters"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:39 am

"So I'd have a choice of where I wanted to go when I die?" I asked leaning forward a little. But then I heard Militis calling and excused myself from the table. I hurried up to him and followed to his quarters.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:04 am

She laughs "it's okay child. I'll be here...forever.." I see Ceres "Ceres...put this on...I made this cloak out of dragon scales...try it" I handed her the dark cloak.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 am

"Oh, thank you very much Militis." I said surprised as I tried it on. It was quite comfortable and surprisingly warm although it was a little long. I looked down at it and touched the scales curiously as if to confirm what he claimed the material was.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:17 am

"Militis! Come back here and finish your soup! It's going to get cold like my heart!" Olga taps her stick on the floor and a wooden plank hits my head. I sigh "Ceres...when do you have to be back....to the human world?"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:39 am

"Er, tomorrow at noon I suppose. I have class in the afternoon." I said watching him getting smacked around by the planks and tried to keep a straight face. "But I suppose I should be heading back soon, wanted to see Vanenkin before I left."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 pm

"Let's be off." I go towards Olga and grab her stick and break it it in half and threw the pieces into the fire. The pieces come back from being burned and returned to normal. "Now Militis, no need to be so sour...Ceres hopen you can return here. You are always welcome here..." she looks at me "you....don't bother returning without those ingredients or I'll rust your armor." I opened the door for Ceres "If you live long enough to do so...hag...Ceres let's be off"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Dead - Page 3 Empty too lazy to sign in...

Post by Ceres Rajuras Githinji Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:12 pm

"Bye Olga, thank you very much for the hospitality!" I called with a friendly wave before quickly following Militis. "I can get there on my own you know since it's sort of out of your way." I said as I mentally locked the path I'd need to take to get back to Vanenkin.

Ceres Rajuras Githinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 pm

I laughed "Good...good. Now you must find your way around the land...without me then" I walk back to the house and waved. I sat down while Olga was stirring the soup "You know Militis...once her tombstone is made...you know what you must do" I sat there quiet with my hands on my chin. "I already know Olga....it's her decision to choose this place....plus she needs to know more" Olga went to the corner of the kitchen to dump left overs to a hole. A huge growl came from the hole. Olga sits next to me and drinks a tea she just made. "When you return from the living, I'm going to have to polish that armor. She laughs and I scoffed. "Olga....what will I do without you...if it wasn't for your kind sour words"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:45 pm

I made my way through the grasslands again, picking up a solid  branch and wracking back any dead who came near me. Soon I was out and wandering down the snaking paths slowly towards Vanenkin's cave. Misty mountains loomed up above me and I stared up at them before realizing I was beginning to fade. I took a sip of the red liquid before turning into my dragon form and taking off into the air.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:01 pm

"Olga...how many years has it been?" I asked. She responded "When this world was created by the Dragon king" I scoffed when I heard of this king
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 pm

I landed in front of his den and trotted in. "Hey Vanenkin, can I stay for a bit? I don't really want to go back.... yet." I asked taking a seat near the old drake. Vanenkin opened one green eye and looked up. "If you so wish....."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:30 pm

I look out the window and it seems to be getting dark. The undead start to stare into the sky and wimper to find cover or a safe place. "Militis, make sure Ceres gets back...it's time for the Crawlers to come out to get wandering souls." I get up and went outside. I could hear them already moving in packs and see off the distance an undead being shred into pieces. I walk towards Ceres's direction. I begin to speed walk as it got dark.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:41 pm

"Stick to the far back of the cavern then." Vanenkin rumbled before getting up and moving to the opening of the cave. He grabbed a huge slab of stone and slowly pushed it in to place to cover the entrance. Darkness fell upon us before he summoned floating fire balls to light up the cave. "If you want to live I suggest spending the night in here. Do not leave this cave until I say and never open the entrance. It is extremely dangerous here at night...." He said before returning to his spot. I cooked my head to the side perplexed as I asked, "What's so dangerous about night here?" Vanenkin snorted and said, "You really don't know anything do you? Did Militis tell you nothing? Night is when the Crawlers come out...."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 pm

I begin to run as I see Crawlers run against me sides. 'I just know they are after Ceres...they can smell things out of the ordinary.' I climbed a tree and spew my wings out to jump from branch to branch. Until I saw a cave with a huge boulder blocking the entrance. I just knew they are in there. I could already see Crawlers scratching the boulder. These undead giant leeches with deformed legs and bodies can be tough alone but in packs they are deadly. "Hmm let's see how long...these creatures can wait....sunrise will not happen until hours from now....don't worry Ceres. I'll be here...just make sure Vanenkin doesn't eat you in your....sleep" I sit on a high tree branch watching
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:05 pm

I could hear scratching along with high pitched shrieks and guttural snarls. It was very unsettling and I sat fidgeting in the darkest corner. Vanenkin sat near the entrance staring at me unblinkingly with those cold dead eyes of his. I stared back, something telling me not to go to sleep in this sealed off cave. Suddenly there was a slight scraping and a little shaft of dim light shone from the entrance. They were moving the boulder. I crouched down and turned into my dragon form, preparing myself for a fight with whatever was out there. Vanenkin turned as well and just as the first Crawler stuck it's ugly head through he let loose a large fire ball. The monstrosity let out an ear splitting wail and fell back squirming and knocking into other crawlers.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:59 pm

I could see a Crawler attempt to breach the rock. I jumped down and slowly walked towards the pack. They all stopped and stared at me. They snarled as I walk tonwards them. They could see people by their organs and such but for me all they can see is a blue flame. They all started to circle me trying to find a way to attack. I yelled "Ceres, do not worry I'll handle these! Vanenkin, keep that entrance closed!" they all started to jump, bite and latch onto my armor. I could feel their sharp teeth in my armor creases. I walked towards a small ditch and fell in. 'These monstrosities need to burn...that is he only way...to kill them.' I struggle to get up as they are heavy and biting at them same time.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:18 am

"We can't just leave him on his own." I said to Vanenkin and dashed outside. The old fire drake followed close behind and I told him my plan mentally. In total there were about eighteen of the Crawlers in our immediate area. I ran to the edge of the ditch in my ex form and got their attention, attracting them away from Militis and running like hell towards Vanenkin. When I was in range I stopped and formed the strongest psychic sheield around myself that I could. The Crawlers were upon me within seconds, madly slamming into the force field again and again. That's when Vanenkin let loose a huge jet of flames upon them. Even through my force field I could feel the scorching heat as I watched the creatures burning away into nothing. Within seconds they were dead. I dropped my shield and called out to Vanenkin with a huge grin, "Good job old geezer, didn't think you had it in you." I barely had time to throw myself out of the way as he shot a stream of fire in my direction. "You're welcome brat. You need to learn some respect." He growled but exposed his teeth in a toothy smile anyways.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next