Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seviis

Go down

The Seviis Empty The Seviis

Post by Margurka Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:02 pm

I sat on the side of the stage, rubbing the wood of it with satisfaction. A true excitement rung in me like I hadn't felt since I were a carefree child. The Seviis roared from their cages; four beasts the size of a van, each with unique properties from their adapted element. Crowds had gathered from the ads I'd put out on the town to celebrate my home's festival, but it still felt lonely, even with Rodriun here. I supposed I just hoped for someone else to share the thrill that I did from this. I shook the thought from my head. I would not allow a sign of weakness even to myself.
Margurka
Margurka

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

The Seviis Empty Re: The Seviis

Post by Margurka Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:02 pm

(TOPIC CLOSED)

The disappointing turnout to the Seviis hunt had drastic consequences. My band of amateur warriors and volunteers could not track all of the Seviis quick enough; they have reproduced and reports of occasional attacks on small villages throughout the land have not only tarnished my name, but the name of the school for its lack of oversight of such a dangerous game.
Margurka
Margurka

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum