Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

......Gone

Go down

......Gone Empty ......Gone

Post by Sir Militis Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:59 pm

At the field of flowers I stand. The sky is gray and filled with clouds. At the distance a windmill spins slowly. A wind is blowing making the flowers dance. I cross my arms and felt my dead skin on my arms. I feel empty. I gave Helix my gauntlets to wield my sword of the damned but since he is the owner now it is called the sword of the dark. I stand at the edge of the cliff, staring at the ocean as the waves hit the bottom rocks hard. "I feel...empty...ever since I appeared here....I aimlessly went for the fire....students...now a war with the dead...poor souls...I feel empty...I feel lost....I lost everything....why am I here?...why aren't I dead?....I feel empty, shallow, down...............I feel....tired..."
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

......Gone Empty Re: ......Gone

Post by Sir Militis Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:27 pm

I start to see corpses come alive. Hallucinations appear and I remain still with my arms crossed. They all chant my name. I've killed so many people but for what? I hear their cries and pains as it echoes. I clenched my fists as I put my hands to my side. I'm surrounded by them. They are grabbing my armor and climbing to my head to whisper "it's....your fault....your wife is dead" my flame grew red and I shocked them off. I turned around and saw my wife. I saw her standing there nodding her head. I see a bandit behind her and stabbed her. Her cry of pain ranged in my ears. I run to her but she was gone. Xenovia layed there instead. "Xenovia...please...wake up..." she dissappears. I raged and yelled. More dead corpses start to charge at me with swords. I ran at them with nothing but just my flaming fists. Each hit I dealt made the enemy hit me as well. Each hit my armor got scratched and pieces got removed. Finally with all of them gone. I lay lifeless on the field. "I am weak....weary....tired" I slowly closed my eyes and woke up immediately. I remain at the edge of the cliff with my arms crossed and armor intact. As if nothing happened.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum