A New Royal Proposal

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Royal Proposal

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:09 am

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" I worried and took my hand off his cheek. I snapped out of what has passed the entire day. I grew nervous pacing back and forth. I started panicking when I heard the thunder. Not cause of the illusions, that was gone, but of all that's happened.
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 am

"I could be," I said, "as long as you are. Are you?"

I fiddled nervously again with my hands, staying still, expecting the worst as her worries became clear. It had been far too good to be true.
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:40 am

I started to stutter and remembered the kiss. My first thought was Silver. How am I going to tell him that? All this is too good to be true... "I'm fine.. I... I.. I have to go back upstairs." I said running up the stairs. I stood on the other side of the door not realizing I was crying. "I'm sorry Silver." I whispered to myself
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 am

I sat down, feeling like my legs might fail me if I stayed up. I rested my head in my palms, fingers running through my hair. My cloak melded around me, tendrils clinging it close to me, like a comforting mother once had at the end of a particularly hard day. I wondered where she was to this day, if she was happy, watching from down above, if these arms were possibly from her.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:41 am

I wiped my tears and headed to the kitchen. I arrived to the kitchen and started cooking pasta and some sauce for some lasagña. In the end, we wouldn't have been together anyways. I have to talk to Silver. I think he would know what to do. After a while the smell of lasgña headed for the cellar and I walked toward the cellar. "Hey.. I um made dinner if you want some?"
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:54 am

"I'll be right there," I said quietly, as tendrils snapped back into my body from the stone around me. Standing, taking a moment to collect myself, I climbed the steps.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:15 pm

"I'm sorry for my behavior." I apologized as we walked towards the kitchen.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:02 pm

"You've nothing to apologize for. I should apologize; to Silver and you. Your life is the one interrupted."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:12 pm

"I know but in the end I'll have to choose and in the end it is going to be you. I honestly need this kingdom. We all know the way the Queen rules this is place. I will always choose my kingdom because they need me... You and him need me." I said nervously, "This will be a hard decision." I said honestly
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:55 pm

"Possibly." I said, pulling the seat for her at the table, before quietly taking my own at the opposite end.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:15 pm

"I think it will. I mean you both are amazing. I'm meh. " I say serving him a slice of lasagna. "Hope you like it." I says serving myself. "Ssometimes we have to do what's best for the people." I looked at him calmly. "I think if we tried we can change many things." I said to him.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:33 pm

"Yes. We could," I heard out her words, but the guilt continued to pang me. Like I didn't belong. I didn't belong; it was a matter of politics that just happened to work out in my favor.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:00 am

"Are you ok?" I asked him after taking a bite of the lasagña. A bit worried as if I said something wrong. I just kept my mouth shut to not making matters worse. I looked out the window hearing the rain pour. I wonder how Silver is. Is he ok? Is it the end for us? Why is this difficult? They are both great guys. I know now that Tavarius likes me even if I might not. How do I even feel for him? Gahh why is this complicated? I thought to myself and instantly got mad at being confused and stabbed the lasagña. Nice impression princess. I thought to myself how stupid I was. I ruined things.. I think I did.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am

One thing left to get rid of. Silver removed the necklace that Athemise had given him and set it down on the table. His baleful eyes stared at it and suddenly blue flames erupted around it. However the necklace stayed untouched and when he picked it up again the metal was cold to his touch. An almost fond smirk flickered across his pained face as he put it back around his neck. A simple protection against fire spell had been placed upon it and he didn't have the heart to break it. He'd just have to live with the reminder of what he lost that day.
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:08 pm

I choked on a laugh, completely not expecting Athemise's attack on the lasagna. Somehow that laugh made me feel as though my worries were unfounded. It wasn't like it was the end of the universe. Not yet anyways. There were many more days to go, and today had been a good one even if things were not ideal. I smiled meekly at Athemise, "I wasn't laughing at you, just, a laugh of elation I suppose."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:28 pm

I smiled back, "Sure you were." I said playfully. I cleaned up the mess around me and finished the slice of lasagna. "So what now? I mean it's kind of awkward just sitting here doing nothing. It's raining to go outside. So what should we do. We have two more days to go." I said to him and stared at my necklace that matched Silver's. I wonder what's going to happen now once the weekend is over...
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

"If you really think marriage is for the best, then you know I am behind it. But the point of this weekend I believe may not just have been to decide I were worth the Monarchy. I believe you might be here to spend three days wondering; now that it is in your lap, is it what you really want? After all, we're meant to spend three days living the ideallic marriage fantasy. If it is spent mourning Silver, then perhaps..."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:03 pm

"I don't need to read minds to know what he is going to say. The minute I left on this trip with you, I knew things aren't going to be the same for us anymore." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink. "In the end," I had trouble speaking, "I.. I knew.. the queen knew I would chose the throne over many things. Question is," I looked at him, "Am I capable to try and do what's best? I can't be selfish... but I am. Honestly, I'm scared." I said being honest.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

"I can't say I understand. For me, this was the only option, so I won't condescend you by trying to comfort you, and reassure you of what falls outside my experience. But perhaps you should ask yourself what would be so wrong if Sapphire took the throne? You'll have your freedom to marry Silver, will you not?"
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm

I clenched my fists when he asked me about Sapphire, "She isn't fit for it." I said broadly. "Even if I did give up the throne to her I would still end up getting married to some psychic dragon. They say I might be the last of clairvoyance, so they want it to keep in the royal blood line.," I said to him calmly. "In the end, I wouldn't even get to marry Silver." I said as I took a seat next to Tavarius. "Sounds like you have second thoughts now." I said a bit worried.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

"Not at all. But you do realize what continuing it means, do you not? You will be cursing your children, and their children, for generations. You speak of not wishing the clairvoyancy upon anyone, but seek the throne to continue it, in the name of a family you do not wish in control of your planet. It is not me, who is having second thoughts," I had made my way over to her, and took her hands, reassuringly.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:40 pm

I looked at him and smiled in relief, "I know I wish for them not to be clairvoyant but I am not seeking the throne to continue it but to make a change in these strict traditions. I want to change worlds, Sapphire wouldn't make changes. I believe Amets can do amazing things and I know it sucks being clairvoyant but it has it's perks sometimes. I just need to learn to control this," I said grabbing his hands knowing he would understand what I'm saying.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 pm

I nodded, "well then, I suppose we should spend the next few days in revelry. Walks on the beach; drinks of pineapple, coconut, and rum; and I suppose we should learn about one another and one another's cultures."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:27 pm

I nodded, "Though you know so much of my culture that I never got to ask about yours." I said and gripped on to his hands, "Well we have two days left so we have to make the most of it." I smiled.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 pm

I looked at the darkening outside, the sun was definitely setting behind the gray clouds, "we still have some time in this day, perhaps now that the lightning has passed, we can return to the fire on the observation deck and speak there. The sound of the rain would be a pleasant background."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next