A New Royal Proposal

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Royal Proposal

Post by Tavarius on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:24 pm

"Do not worry," I said tenderly, "you see, dark dragons are afflicted with a similar curse. I deal with it all of the time, my people's suffering. Our minds are fragmented and can become detached from reality. I would stand by you no less than the people I command, it was what I hoped the flower might help."
Tavarius

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm

"Same for me, but there is no cure to this. I was born with it, every clairvoyant is. Honestly if we got married I hope we don't have to put our minds as one. What I see every night isn't normal. I'm still holding on to reality." I said sitting on the ground patting it for him to sit. "My childish side is a facade," I said as my childish voice goes away. "Its to keep me sane."
Athemise

Character Profile
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:47 pm

"How ironic," I said, "this polite, gentleman routine. It's my own facade; to keep the appearance of sanity. Children like myself aren't typically considered seriously when I'm being a child. Are you telling me, that the normal part of you, is it an illusion spell?"
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 pm

I sat down close to her, eager to hear her piece.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:54 pm

"More like acting." I said to him as I put my hands behind me to support me. "We aren't so different, you and I. Didn't think I have something in common." I said to him with a small smile
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 am

"My brother is going into an arranged marriage as well. Unfortunately for him and his bride to be they do not get along at all." Silver sighed and leaned back slightly in his chair. "However he realizes that as future king an alliance with the Drevirius would be a wise move along with an excellent opportunity for his people. This marriage would end a century long war you know. Unfortunately both already had lovers... however they put their personal feelings aside and agreed to the marriage. Maybe one day they'll learn to love each other." He chuckled looking up at the ceiling. "I believe that Athemise should marry general Tavarius. That would be the best decision if she is to become queen..... so if I have your permission I would like to return to a Tempo Regime."
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:21 am

"Yes..." I sighed, laying back, "there is a lot of misunderstanding of the scourge right now. The worst being that we are abominations to be feared and mistrusted. A chain reaction of events led to that misfortune, so I cannot be angry, I cannot even call it unfair; but most will not believe in any stretch of the imagination, that the scourge afflicted are anything like themselves."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 am

"Yes, you can leave. Thank you for understanding" she says to Silver.

I layed down next to him looking at the clouds, "I know I don't see you guys like that."I said to hhim, "I have no reason to fear you guys or say those things. I think we're all the same."
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:53 am

Silver couldn't help smirking to himself as he left the castle. It looked like everything was going to go just as planned after all. He walked into the city and sat at a local bar to enjoy his time before he left. He took out a piece of paper and a pen and began to write. He blew out a thick trail of smoke which took the shape of a large bird. He handed it the paper and said softly, "Take this to the good senator Lester White." The bird slowly floated into the air and out of site.
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:16 pm

The Queen looked at him suspiciously, "He might be up to something and I don't have to ssee the future to know that." She said to the king and guards.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:46 pm

"You know, Naomi says I am a fool for allowing myself to become so enamored with you so quickly," I looked at Athemise, "she says that becoming Emperor will require a steel resolve, and succumbing to the passions of our physical world would set a poor example for the future of our Empire. She says that if people are taught to follow their passions, then the selfish will have the power to undo us all. Only without emotion, can we make a true judgement of what will be best for all. We saw it first hand many times. But I don't agree with her. I believed things only got that way out of desperation. When people are afraid that their next day might bring death, they will see it everywhere, even in friends. I am sure people are inherently good; and only when ill in their minds do they do acts we would consider evil. So I believe having passions, teaches people to love each other, and give to each other."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:44 pm

"Guess we see eye to eye on that," I smiled and saw that it was almost getting dark, well cloudy. I got up and grabbed Tavarius's hand pulling him right up. "C'mon, Let's go see the lighthouse." I said to him impatiently knowing we had little time before it rains, "We can go swimming tomorrow and the lighthouse is in the opposite direction."
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:56 pm

I hurried along, following her into the manor, "we should stoke a fire shouldn't we? The storm is likely to make the night cold."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:17 pm

"We have a fire place in the Manor." I said dragging him to the lighthouse. We finally arrived after ten to twenty minutes. The lighthouse had vines at the bottom and the lighthouse looked old. I grabbed a key and opened the door. "Well here we are." I said walking in the place. There's as a long flight of stairs but they looked brand new, they repaired the inside. We walked up the stairs and reached to the totop We saw the view of the navy blue looking ocean and the purple skies turning the darker. "Nice isn't it? Parents loved to come here with me and my sister. I fell in love with the view." I said to him not realizing I was still holding his hand
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:50 pm

I clasped Athemise's hand, my heart racing as I gazed from the ocean to her, "it is a very lovely view, isn't it?"
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:59 pm

"Yeah it is. I wish to go to one on earth or a water planet." I said as I looked at him, "We may not be able to swim but it's still pretty, don't you think?" I said as my bangs started getting in the way of my face.
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:15 pm

I sent an extremely concentrated wave to the fireplace in the room, with a small pale blue glow flashing through my eyes. The logs lit ablaze, as I brushed the bangs from Athemise so I could stare closely into her own eyes.

"Very," I said to her, suddenly hoping I hadn't just ruined the mood by exciting her with questions about how I did that. In an instant, I decided the best thing was to act swiftly; my hand still caressing her cheek, I reached down to kiss her.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 pm

I froze as he kissed me and my face grew red when he did so. I couldn't say a word until heard the thunder. "Oh no." I said as I saw that it started raining. "Good thing there's a fire place here. Well be here till the rain stops." The rain started to pour and I saw the lightening and smiled. "I only like lightening." I said until thunder clashed making an me get goosebumps.

My vision started getting blurry and I looked around feeling dizzy. I hugged Tavarius tightly trying not to cry. Visions started playing b in my head. Not the good kind. I heard a beep sound in my ears and started getting restless and dropped to the ground. "I can't take this." I said trying to calm down Butvi started crying, "if people saw what I saw, they'd want to die."
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:37 pm

I gripped her tightly, and guided her deeper into the house, lighting torches and flipping switches all along the way.

"Let's go, deeper in, the sound will not be as loud. Is there a cellar?"
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:48 pm

"There should be one first floor to the right," I said weakly trying to walk. I then began to shake. I must have been cold after being in this condition. "Sorry about this. ItsIt's hard to move right now." I said to him as I shut my eyes to get rid of the pain. Thunder kept clashing and I soon let all the voices in my head let out making him hear them too. All we heard were screams and whispers. "We better hurry to the cellar."
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:24 pm

"Then we'll move swiftly," I said, sweeping her up and descending the steps in a shroud of black wisping clouds like ink; gliding on wings concealed by these clouds.

"Would a mute spell help you?" I asked, as I set her down within the room, closing the door. As I turned to face her, my skin was paler than before, black ink like veins started to writhe in my face, and my eyes were shimmering slightly the same hue of blue as before.
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:44 pm

"For now." I said and just hugged him tightly, "Thank you. " I kissed his cheek. "I would have gone crazy if you weren't here." I saw his veins turn black and put my hand on his cheek, "Are you ok?"
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:35 am

I let my grip on the door knob go as I began to quiver, and relaxed a bit as she started to.

"It is the scourge," I said, ashamed, "it reacts to feelings within its hosts. Just like the elements will be activated by a combination of our intents and desires, we believe the scourge activates according to its intents and desires. The state I was in was suitable for infection..."

I fiddled with my hands anxiously, and the dark veins pulsed like a heartbeat, but slowed and receded towards the center of my body. I looked at her nervous of what sight she must have witnessed.

Listen, Listen, kill her, kill yourself; shut up, you're pathetic, listen! listenlistenlisten, kill yourself, they're watching you, listen listen! you're worthless

The voices whirled around me as I struggled to maintain my own facade for her, "I was distressed for you, and so it knew I would have use of magic. It fed on the magic I channeled, but it also affects my body and mind when it feeds. My body becomes disheveled, weak and decays, and my mind...fails me; it's indescribable."
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 am

My hand was still on his cheek. I wasn't scared, I didn't know why. "It's ok." I said looking in his eyes and sent him a psychic wave to calm him down. I tried looking through memories on what can help. I grew nervous as he saw what I saw all the memories and emotions. "So the scourge feeds on feelings, like the one you have for me?"
Athemise

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 am

"No, but emotions are the best way to get what it desires. Some hypothesize that it seeks the soul of its victims, but that is outside of science's reach, and far too little magic is able to detect what may be the soul, so confirming it is...a bitch to be quite frank. Some have begun to wonder though perhaps, if the scourge is soul magic itself, like my people."

Being able to talk about something else helped me turn my thoughts away. I felt myself calming, but now I was afraid of myself. I had never felt so vulnerable in my life, despite the battles I'd survived and company I kept.

In my own memories a flicker of an image escaped; there was a pair of rings, gigantic, hovering and swirling. A bright glow was emanating from the center of them. A man stood at nearby controls, behind a screen, and it was as if from the perspective of a child no more than seven.

http://i1.wp.com/bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ396A830E.jpg
Tavarius

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next