Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casting out the Enemy

4 posters

Go down

Casting out the Enemy Empty Casting out the Enemy

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Ceres was seated proudly on the back of a large skeletal dragon, who's bones were an odd black color. He was huge even for a fire dragon and was covered in dull but strong armor. "Be still my old friend, once they arrive we'll start the fun." She cooed calmingly and the dragon seemed to settle. "They are late. It is unwise to be late when there is a plan." He rumbled out irritably. She stroked his great head and slid off. Ceres was excited. Even the great Krar Nartik and his siblings had agreed to give their blessing and to fight. Such a scene hadn't been seen in a millenia.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Casting out the Enemy Empty Re: Casting out the Enemy

Post by Sveinn Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Sveinn stepped through the portal alone. He was dressed in full armor and his scythe had been polished. "Hello cousin, it's been too long." He grinned and embraced her. "I do apologize for making you wait I was slowed up."
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:34 pm

"Sveinn! Good of you to make it. I don't think anyone else is coming. But that's fine." She was extremely excited. It had been far too long since she had gone to war. She was also in full armor and had her sword and made at the ready. Vanenkin faced the two and introductions were made. "We strike in 30 minutes, make your peace now. Drink this as well." It was a black potion called Deaths Kiss. If a living creature died after drinking it they would instantly be brought back as a spirit as Vanenkin was.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Sveinn nodded and downed the potion. It tasted vile and caused him to gag loudly however he swallowed it all. He returned with them to camp and waited uneasily, wondering what was holding Ella up. She wouldn't ditch him would she?
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:33 pm

“Whoaa” I shouted tripped out the portal. “Gods damn! It wouldn’t let me go.” I complained getting up off my hands and knees. I dusted my black pants off. “Sveinn? Where is he? He was supposed to be waiting for me.”
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am

"I didn't have an issue with the portal." He said evenly as he teleported to her. He had it set up to let him know when she appeared. "But you're hear. I hope you came prepared."
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:58 am

I turned around facing him and smiled. “There you are.” I said and added, “Of course I did.” I gestured to my changed clothes. I was in a tight wrapped silvery yellow shirt with cut off sleeves, and a black under shirt with long billowing sleeves at mid forearms. The pants were tight black with leg straps to hold swords or other gadgets. And apair of black leather boots to my knees. I had my swords, Heavens Light on my back and my chakrams, Life Taker and Light Maker on my hip. “Did you really think I wouldn’t change before I went through?” I asked as I tided my hair up in my signature high back ponytails.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Sveinn raised an eyebrow slightly at her get up. "You know fashion won't protect you from blades hun." He commented as he removed his helmet. As pretty as she looked he didn't really get why she would dress like that for battle. "But suit yourself. Please follow me to camp where you will be briefed about the plan."
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 pm

“It’s made from the cotton on Valerin, and has Kevlarin silver in the stitching. Also it’s better for my need to be as mobile as possible.” I said following him back to camp.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:25 am

"Oh there you are Ella! Sveinn mentioned you'd be coming." Ceres said as she teleported by her side. "It's been a while huh?" She too pulled off her helmet and added, "Vanenkin and I are just waiting for one more army to come... now don't get all worked up when you see who they are. I NEEDED them." She added a little worried.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:35 am

“Yes, hello Ceres.” I smiled at my once roommate. “What do you mean? Who did you need?” I asked getting worried. I grabbed Sveinn’s hand. “What did you do?” I asked her
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Just then Kingsley stepped out of the portal. He was dressed for battle and behind him marched an army of ten score along with Plaguewalkers, Bone Gnawers and Crawlers held back on thick chains. "Ceres, we have come as promised." He boomed and held out a hand. He didn't even spare Sveinn or Ella a glance.
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile
Element: Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Ceres let out a relieved sigh and shook his hand eagerly. "Welcome Kingsley! We have made arrangements for your soldiers. Please follow me back to base so you may be briefed on the plan."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:54 pm

As I saw who came through the portal my face crumbled. “No...” I whispered in a gasp. I turned my head towards Sveinn, ‘Did you know? Did you know that she would be bringing him!’ I thought to him. ‘Gods please tell me you didn’t know.’ My heart was racing, agony touching it at the memory of friends that died or weren’t able to be healed due to excessive blood loss. Agony of knowing that it was far from ending, rage that he was standing and they couldn’t any longer. I just stared, my eyes darting from my love, to my friend, and to the slaughterer.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:59 pm

Sveinn didn't look at her and began to walk. "Yes... yes I knew he would be here." He said in her mind. His face was grim but stubbornly set. "However war calls for unlikely alliances. Ceres and I need him so we struck a deal. I hold little love for that school Ella and Ceres knew she had to make sacrifices. Our people will always come first and he has a well trained army to offer."
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Ceres lead them to the foot of a mountain. The walls were covered with thick vines and to the right was a hidden opening behind. They all filed in to what turned out to be a gargantuan cavern. People were milling about sharpening weapons, getting on armor, tending to wounds or saying goodbye to loved ones. Healers were stationed in the back and were preparing the area for the upcoming wounded. "Home sweet home." She said. "The undead are in another cavern. Vanenkin said there would be too big of a risk of them attacking our own so he'll bring them out when the time comes."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:48 pm

“And what if I had died that night.” It wasn’t a question, but I spoke the words. “You weren’t there that night. What if he killed me and I died again. There would be no coming back, Necros made certain that I couldn’t be brought back again.” I loved and cared enough about him to stay here and fight with him but I was going to have an argument with him first. “And don’t you run off this time because you don’t want to hear what I am saying.”
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Sveinn spun around to face her, his eyes turning cold. He gave her a look of utter disgust and said quietly, "That's a very low blow Lightstone, I had expected more from you." He couldn't believe she was trying to start an argument at such a time, especially when he needed her most. "Look, you didn't die did you? I will do whatever it takes to get back my home do I make myself clear?" He spun around and stalked off, spitting over his shoulder, "If you can't stand by me now then go home. Apparently I've put too much trust in you. My mistake."
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:09 pm

“Crystal clear. You didn’t put too much trust in me, I’m still going to help.” I said marching after him. I grabbed his arm making him stop. “Listen please. He can’t be trusted not to turn of you if things don’t keep going your way. I love you, so I am staying whether or not we are mad at each other.” I sighed, “Please, as long as you’ll have me I’ll stay.” I said reach up to rest a hand on his cheek.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:23 pm

"We've made an offer he simply cannot refuse." Sveinn said darkly. "He's already made an unbreakable vow and so have Ceres and I. If any of us break it we die." He straightened up and continued walking. "This is war Ella not a play fight at school. We do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means making.... certain sacrifices."
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:32 pm

“I know that this is war. I’ve been in two already, I’m in a third currently, and because of my love for you I’ve joined a forth.” I said walking next to him. “My love, do you still want me here? If you do I will stay and if you don’t... well tough shit.”
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Sveinn was still quite a bit irritated by her games and slammed his helmet back on. "You do as you please." He said obviously sulking and headed over to Ceres and Kingsley.
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 am

I shook my head as he walked away. “Stubborn mule.” I muttered. ‘I love you.’ I thought to him and went off to speak with some healers to see about getting a magic boosting gem or two.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Kingsley was sitting in a corner working on getting a handful of difficult spells ready. The time dragon excelled at summoning and manipulation and very much intended on using them. Kingsley himself would be fighting in the battle as this concerned him personally. The dark dragons threatened his own ambitions of invasion and conquering. He watched the two young ones fighting and smirked. "How childish." He muttered as he finished up. The time dragon's army were ready to fight.
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile
Element: Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Finally it was time. Ceres took her dragon form and it was very different. Like Vanenkin her body was skeletal with bright purple flames furrowing up from between bones and her eyes. She of course could not shoot fire but it wasn't true fire anyways.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: