Rosewind Harbor

Go down

Rosewind Harbor

Post by Lacie Albus on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 pm

The salty air blew through my hair as the bright sunlight warmed my skin. It's almost like Earth. I thought. The merchants called to the people as they passed, selling their wares. Fish, tools, food, and other trinkets. A young water dragon leaped out of the sea and next to a jeweler's stand, cracking open a handful of oysters, picking out the perfect pearls inside. Maybe not too much like Earth. I joked to myself. As I ventured further down the boardwalk, I heard the shuffling of boots against the wood docks, followed by soft confused murmuring. "Where did it come from?" Asked one of the fisherman. "No one knows. It was empty when it arrived." A massive warship was docked at the end of the harbor, with seemingly no damage. No one knew what to make of it.
Lacie Albus

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rosewind Harbor

Post by Dragonslayer Helix on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:17 pm

The ocean was never my favorite place to be. The salty air gets stuck under my nostrils the longer I stay. Only this time I was by the harbor to get a jewel appraised. The jewel I found was said to hear the echoes of the air dragons' whispers or so I was told. Hearing the merchants talk about the warship kinda recieved my attention. I whispered to myself "A warship... that appeared out of nowhere?"
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:37 pm

As I walked along the docks and took a deep breath of the salty air, I smiled to myself on how much I loved the beach. Wind blowing through my short purple hair, bright blue sunny skies, and the murmurs of the merchants talking about the latest catch. I over heard about a warship and walked towards the fishermen. I was pretty intrigued on where it was from and walked faster to get a better look at it. As I continued to speed walk I saw Helix and waved “Couldn’t resist taking a look at it too huh?”
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 am

At the corner of my eye, a young purple hair girl appeared. All I could think of was Athey and sure enough it was her. I did a small wave of hello and resumed to keep my eyes on that warship. That ship was getting more, more and more attention as more fishermen start to approach the edge of the boardwalks.
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down