Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so the game begins

2 posters

Go down

And so the game begins Empty And so the game begins

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:34 pm

It was in the early hours of dawn when the next attack hit. With the recent gain of control over most Plaguewalkers, Bone Gnawers and Crawlers, Kingsley had curved their hunger towards the citizens of Rosewind. The promise of fresh meat and new blood had sent them into a frenzied bloodlust as they converged upon the city. Five score of the grisly monsters had clawed their way out of the three portals that now surrounded the city and they had charged instantly. Like a tidal wave of death they washed from building to building, maiming, torturing and slaughtering anyone they got ahold of. Of course Kingsley hadn't brought any of his own soldiers. He knew that these creatures would not know or care the difference between Ally and enemy. Had he brought his own soldiers as well they likely would have fallen prey to the foul beasts themselves. Dragons began to emerge from buildings to fight for their lives and soon were causing ferocious damages among the undead creatures. But Kingsley had not brought them to win. No, his goal was quite different. But for the time being Kingsley was content to watch the chaos and destruction from the top of a tower. He wold harvest the bodies after the battle. The Plaguewalkers, Bone Gnawers and Crawlers would simply return to the realm of the undead once destroyed. He could easily re-summon them as needed.
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

And so the game begins Empty Re: And so the game begins

Post by Chandler Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:40 am

Chandler's keen hearing had picked up the distant screams from the school's forest. Now that Auberon had fully healed him he knew he could face Kingsley again. The nature dragon began the journey to town and was both surprised and pleased at what he saw. "By the Fang, he really did it!" He quickly turned into his ex form and took off into the air to avoid most of the fighting. Chandler glided over grisly scenes of dragons getting their wings and limbs chewed off while they were still alive and the undead monstrosities swarming below. Finally he spotted Kingsley standing above the chaos. "I have returned to you Kingsley, fully healed and ready to serve. I have managed to recruit a number of students to your cause even during my absence and they are now my eyes and ears into the school." He bowed deeply and waited tensely, hoping that the man was in a good mood.
Chandler
Chandler

Character Profile
Element: Earth
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:53 am

Kinglsey hid his surprise and instead held out his arms like a father welcoming a son home. "Ah Chandler, my most faithful and loyal servant." He said in his deeply rich voice. "How I have missed you. You did excellent on your last mission and I can't tell you how pleased I am to see that you have made a full recovery!" He embraced the man tightly for a brief second. "I must admit I did not think you would make it. You were badly injured when last I... departed." He stepped back to study Chandler closely. "Impressive. How did you manage?"

Last edited by Kingsley Jorkins on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:00 am

Chandler let out a sigh of relief, this meant he wouldn't be executed. "A student helped me when I was in need. His name is Auberon Amaranthine and he shows great promise as a potion brewer. He has recently come under my guidance and has flourished since. He is quite interested in joining you Kingsley. Perhaps you would like to meet him?" The young psychic had embraced their views quite quickly and already Chandler had ideas for him. Should Kinglsey accept him the student would be placed fully under Chandler's care as his new apprentice. The nature dragon held much knowledge, much of which had been long forgotten by other civilizations. The magic of old still pulsed inside of him and it was growing stronger by the year.
Chandler
Chandler

Character Profile
Element: Earth
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Jorkins Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:37 am

Kingsley surveyed the destruction below, which was finally starting to die down, and paused. "Hmm, yes I will meet him. Bring anyone else you've recruited too as I wish to... test them. I need to know if they truly wish to join or plan to spy." A dark smile loomed across his face as Chandler shuddered. "Oh don't worry pet, I will not punish you should they turn out to have lied. Oh no, they will serve me one way or another." Finally the battle seemed to be over. Any survivors had fled and those who couldn't were killed. The undead abominations were filling back into the portals and Kingsley's soldiers were appearing to take all the corpses back to camp. He would make good use of the dead. "Now then, in the meantime I'd like you to stay in the forest. I will have supplies sent to you on a regular basis and you will report to me what you hear."
Kingsley Jorkins
Kingsley Jorkins

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: