Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gregory's Bath

3 posters

Go down

Gregory's Bath Empty Gregory's Bath

Post by Lacie Albus Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Gregory and I made our way down the trail to a hidden lake just on the outskirts of Rosewind. I started taking my shirt off, revealing a black bikini top. "Alright, bud." I said as Gregory floated ahead of me towards the sparcaling water. "Don't go too far. You know it's bath day." I kicked off my shoes and dipped my feet in the water. Just right. I dove in, shorts and all, the water cooling my body everywhere. I emerged, Gregory a near foot from my face. I giggled and pet him. He seemed to be secreating mucus all over his slugish body already. "Lets get you all cleaned up." I said, taking him in my hands.
Lacie Albus
Lacie Albus

Character Profile
Element: Ice
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Gregory's Bath Empty Re: Gregory's Bath

Post by Malachite Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Leaves and twigs crunched under many hairy feet as the large Sevaniak scuttled through the forest. Sevaniaks are a race of arachnid-like creatures the around the size of a large Steppe Mammoth. On their home planet they are known for their incredible regenerative abilities , excellent endurance and psychic qualities. This Sevaniak had named himself Araimeon and the boy perched in the saddle addressed him as such. "Can we stop for lunch yet Araimeon? We've been travelling since early last night." He complained with a drowsy yawn. "Army marches on it's stomach don't 'cha know." The large Sevaniak ground his fangs and hissed crossly, "Well maybe if you had not got yourself caught we would be on time! I had to save you so we missed the teleportation group so we, or rather I," here he paused with a meaningful look up at the boy, "had to make up the time. I can't abide lateness." Malachite groaned aloud and flopped back into the saddle. Up ahead he could see the dark pines beginning to thin out and a cool breeze caressed his face. "Can we at least stop for a few minutes once we get out of the forest though?" He asked hopefully. Araimeon sighed heavily and gave in. "Fine. But only for a QUICK snack. You should still have some oat farls and apples left from yesterday." Shortly the two came out upon a small lake. Just on the other side they could make out the shapes of rooftops. With a whoop of joy Malachite jumped off, landed skillfully on his bare feet and ran into the cool waters. He eagerly washed away days of mud, sweat and blood as the large spider cooled his aching legs in the shallows. On the other shore he could see the faint figure of a girl and without thinking found himself calling out to her. "Hello there miss! Would you happen to know where I could find a school known as Tempo Regime around here? 'M a bit lost ya see."
Malachite
Malachite

Character Profile
Element: Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacie Albus Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:42 pm

I heard a voice from across the shore and looked up, seeing a young man. "Lost?" I asked myself. "He looks like he could be a student here. Where did he-" I then noticed the giant spider behind him. "HOLY FUCK!!" I tossed Gregory up in the air and stumbled back, tripping and landing on my butt. Gregory then plopped onto my head.
Lacie Albus
Lacie Albus

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachite Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:12 pm

"Careful, I think that one's mental." Araimeon whispered quietly. "That's rude. Obviously she's just never seen a Sevaniak." Malachite chided. "I'll meet you on the other side." He changed into his ex form and shot into the air, gliding just over the water's surface until he landed on the opposite shore. Offering a helping hand up he smiled brightly, "Ello, m'name's Malachite. Pleasure to meet yah miss. And you are?"
Meanwhile the large spider had disappeared back into the forest. he was halfway around.
Malachite
Malachite

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacie Albus Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:51 pm

"Uh, Lacie." I said, pulling Gregory off my head and taking Malachite's hand. "Okay, so are we just going to ignore that giant fucking spider?" I asked, holding Gregory tightly to my chest, making his eyes bulge out a little.
Lacie Albus
Lacie Albus

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachite Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:43 pm

"Giant spider? Oh you mean Araimeon! Don't worry about him. He's quite friendly given the chance. You know, as long as you aren't an enemy I mean." Just then the large spider came crawling through the trees onto the shore. He towered above both clacking his long fangs together and bristling his mane in traditional Sevaniak greeting. "So, are you a student?" Malachite asked taking no notice of the spider.
Malachite
Malachite

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacie Albus Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:15 pm

"Y-yeah, I am..." I said, still looking at the spider.
Lacie Albus
Lacie Albus

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachite Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:40 pm

"Fabulous! Absolutely stupendous! You will show us the way, yes?" he beamed and climbed into the saddle on the spider. "Come on up then, he's much faster than walking!" He added and patted the spot behind him.
Malachite
Malachite

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacie Albus Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:19 am

I darted my eyes around. "Gee...I'd love to, but it's bath day, so..." I said, loosening my grip on Gregory. "It could take a little while, but I could maybe show you after."
Lacie Albus
Lacie Albus

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teku hikari Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:59 am

Looks up and here's voices}...huh what was that? {I look around and follow the sounds }
teku hikari
teku hikari

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachite Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 am

Malachite looked crestfallen for a split second but he quickly broke back into a smile. "So be it, we can wait." He said and slid out of the saddle. "Arainmeon and I were going to stop for lunch anyways." He said sitting down and fiddling through his pack. "Ah, here ya are pal. Knew I had one in here somewhere. He began pulling out a large hooves leg, covered in tough scales and webbing. He tossed it over to the spider who caught it in his mouth. Thick saliva mixed with blood drooled onto the ground as he tore through it viciously. "Ever get one of these enchanted backpacks? They're great for traveling, you can fit so much inside." He commented to Lacie before pulling out a pastry and flagon for himself.
Malachite
Malachite

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teku hikari Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Dashes through looking for the sound} hmm I think the sound came from over here {thinks while running}
teku hikari
teku hikari

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachite Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Malachite quickly scoffed down his food and finished what had in the flagon. He could hear someone crashing through the trees and turned towards the sound.
Malachite
Malachite

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teku hikari Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:59 am

Stops}....I think I'm close {slowly gets my baton out}
teku hikari
teku hikari